Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Status Update: Site Issues Resolved

The site was down as a result of Media Temple once again. They had a technical issue this time -- instead of the customary server load issues that have plagued them during the past week.

Site is slowly coming back online now. Expect intermittent down time, though. I don't trust this host.

The goal is for us to move to our new server on Sunday night.

Good news. I don't know how Media Temple keeps any business with this kind of performance.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

No kidding. I have friends, by the way, who use Media Temple. No troubles at all. We just got unlucky when we got tossed into cluster 7. It's a piece of crap cluster that has had issues for a month.

No worries, though. We're out of here. Soon.

Oh yeah....cluster 7. I cant believe they would put us on that.....dumb cluster.......dumbies!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Oh yeah....cluster 7. I cant believe they would put us on that.....dumb cluster.......dumbies!
    What poopoo-heads........

I thought the server change was supposed to happen last week??
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

It was.......but they effed it up.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    What poopoo-heads........

I thought the server change was supposed to happen last week??
    Actually, server change was hopefully going to happen on Friday night (two days ago). Not last week. See entire thread here.

Migrating a server to new host, with no support, is more difficult than one would think. We have two dissimilar control panels behind the scenes. Therefore, we're just making sure that we have learned everything we need to learn before we do it.

Dane, you might be confusing the grid-server change that took place at Media Temple earlier this week. Moving from service to service, but within Media Temple, happened earlier this week. As you will recall, the site went down when they made that change. That's where they effed up.