Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

AFE Stage 1 intake: Coupe fitment

When looking for an intake for my zhp lots of people recommended the afe. When looking on their site they do not show an intake for a coupe. After doing a bit of searching people said it would fit a coupe and other said it would not. I pulled the trigger and decided to find out for myself. The heat shield will not fit right out of the box because it hits on the back of the headlight housing. It is an easy fix I used a file to make a small notch on the height shield and then used a little place paint. After that it will clear the headlight and fit perfect. Here is a few pictures that I took on my phone during the install.

07 E90 335i- FBO
    04 ZHP coupe- Sold

Excellent info. Wonder why AFE just doesn't make one, fitted this way. I would let them know this is your fix.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim