Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs up KPRO's Nemesis in looks?

Yup...got a chance to check it out at my shop and enjoy it's sound...An exhaust that mades every bodily function a human does but the opposite is it's not grotesque. Drooooool....

And now I represent to you.....

DAT ASS!!!

Last edited by Rovert; 06-03-2012 at 07:13 PM.
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Wow
    No words to express.....
    That is a beautiful car

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk
    THE ANGRY TOMATO

ehhhh... its basically the same car as hers minus some body kit parts, badges and ///M suspension. N54 powers both and a tuned 135i puts down WAY more power than a stock 1M.
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

Love that car!

except the pinstripe...
    -Chris-

2003 ZHP Sedan - Jet Black on Sand - SOLD

Nice car but as Seth said, Kpro's can take a "stock" M with modified exhaust. Plus, her's looks better IMHO. Great pics tho!
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

You guys are bummers or something! LOL. Maybe you need a longer weekend. I was just sharing the 1 series mods with everyone just in case any 1 series owners felt the need to update their look....this could give them inspiration! It's not about who's car got bigger balls or guns...haha.
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

With a title like "kpros nemesis" we're going to bat for her about who's are bigger, lol.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

well that thread title was a little combative is all...
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

Shit, did it for me

I love the 1M front bumper and that akrapovic exhaust is pretty damn sick nasty!

Only thing I don't like is the m lines going down the side.

I love kpro 1 as well
    MODS: Badassery | Pure Awesomeness | My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Rovert View Post
    You guys are bummers or something! LOL. Maybe you need a longer weekend. I was just sharing the 1 series mods with everyone just in case any 1 series owners felt the need to update their look....this could give them inspiration! It's not about who's car got bigger balls or guns...haha.
    +1

Its just like the ZHP...its all about the factory making a car that has stock performance! I can make my 328i faster than your ZHPs and make it handle better than a ZHP, but that's not the point. And it's the same with the 1M and the 135...its the whole package.

Let's try and avoid the flaming just because you can make a lesser car 'better' than the more expensive car.

Nice shots, Trevor. I wish the stripes were in the ///M livery.

Sent from my P.O.S. DroidX
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast