Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Memorial Day Weekend Gathering pics

Hi all!

I wanted to start up a thread for everyone who would like to share pics over Memorial Day weekend. I took BP up to a local meet in New Hampshire with friends for a BBQ and local photoshoot. It was a great day yesterday although it was a little on the humid side. All in all everyone had a great time

We even had some time to do a few "rig" shots which I thought was pretty cool. Here are a few pics from yesterday. Hope you all enjoy them

My ///M

Brian's ///M

Dan's ///M

Kevin's ///M - Imola

Luan's ///M - Carbon Black

Mike's E92 - he did the photoshoot...awesome guy!

A few more pics from the meet yesterday

And of course, the host - Brian who organized this fun event Here he is setting up his grill

Going to Brian's meet reminded me of the reunion I was very fortunate to attend the previous weekend where I got to meet so many wonderful people. The people at this meet, although primarily centered around ///Ms, were awesome as well. I really enjoyed going and see myself going several more times during this season. The drive up was nice and the area where Brian lives, just as beautiful! Can't wait till his next get together...

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Looks like an extremely happy dog! Love this shot!

Sent from my P.O.S. DroidX
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Thanks Justin... Yeah, the ///M was starting to feel neglected because I have been driving my ZHP so much....this weekend was strictly for the ///M and it was happy! Just ask BP

Great stuff, Charlie.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Thanks Keith I plan to come down to Kristen's meet in July with my ///M. Hopefully you will be there as well

Looking forward to it!
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Thanks Keith I plan to come down to Kristen's meet in July with my ///M. Hopefully you will be there as well

Kristen's meet ???
    2001 325i Sport Package / Rebuilt Motor at 194K / Lemforder M3 Motor Mounts / Thule Roof Rack / Eagle Eye Clear Tail Lights / Lemforder Sway Links
    BMW Performance Shift Knob / Alcantra Shift Boot / BBS Wheels / 15% Tint
    RIP - 2009 335i xDrive / Twin Turbo / Cold Weather Package / Premium Package / 15% Tint
    ER Chargepipe / Tial BOV / Dual Cone Intake / OEM Roof Rack

Spent the day in Historic Yorktown. Had a really nice time out....walking around.

Morgan

Almost got ran over by a herd of Segweys....

Coleman Bridge

Eating lunch

Had a Cobb Salad

Shops

Morgan

Logan...trying to calm these guys down

Coleman Bridge

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast