Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

I need help with a part number

I need this mount for the a/c line. It attaches to the passengers side compartment by the battery jump leads. Here's a pic of what's broken, it's a double sided bolt with a rubber mount type center. I think I found it in realoem but there isn't a part number attached. It was in the hvac section with all the lines and compressor. It is 17 I think.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338902184.808357.jpg
Views: 460
Size:  140.1 KB

"I don't care if the door gaps are straight. When the driver steps on the gas I want him to sheet his pant's." Enzo Ferrari

You sure it's not 11?

Could you post up the pic please, I'm from my phone for now but when I saw 17 it was to look like a two sided bolt. Can't remember what 11 looked like.

"I don't care if the door gaps are straight. When the driver steps on the gas I want him to sheet his pant's." Enzo Ferrari

I was able to see 11, I don't believe that's it.

Na its none of those either, thanks for the help though. I can't find it still haha.

Do you have a better picture of it? I am wondering if it is actually the way you think it is suppose to be, or just a combination of two pieces. It is like, welded to anything else?

I don't have a better pic at the moment I may be able to get one this weekend if I get a moment to remove it. But in the pick I have the center you see that's black is the rubber type mount and on each end is a threaded bolt end. One gets bolted to the fire wall and the other to the ac line. It's on every E46 as far as I know.