Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Coolant leak - temp sensor o-ring

Notice coolant light the other day. Topped off the coolant and found this in the morning: slick to the touch like coolant. Went in search for a slow leaker. Thought maybe ET cap but found this:

Now I just need to wait on ECS or someone else to deliver next week. Would do the dealer but they want $2.25 for the o-ring and it is 45 min away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hit up DW. I think he knows where you can get the o-ring at Lowes or something like that.

I wish this was sent with a Galaxy S3
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

I will send you an o-ring tomorrow. Pm me address.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    I will send you an o-ring tomorrow. Pm me address.

And that's one of the many reasons why we love him, folks.

I wish this was sent with a Galaxy S3
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Seriously awesome forum and members. I'm glad it was easy enough to spot. I wasn't too excited to see the coolant light come on.

Quote Originally Posted by Pip View Post
    Seriously awesome forum and members. I'm glad it was easy enough to spot. I wasn't too excited to see the coolant light come on.

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I'll give it a shot. Let me know the shipping cost and I'll pay pal you.

I'll give it a shot. Let me know the shipping cost and I'll pay pal you.
    Lol. No shipping cost. You would be getting for free. Figured I would post the pic, in case you just wanted to run to Lowes real quick.

hmm... my brain is elsewhere. I'll check out the local home depot and let you know if I need you to ship it. prob no reason for you to waste time shipping it when I have one 3 min away.

hmm... my brain is elsewhere. I'll check out the local home depot and let you know if I need you to ship it. prob no reason for you to waste time shipping it when I have one 3 min away.
    Ok...lemme know by tomorrow a.m. so I can mail it if not.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast