Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 75 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BCS_ZHP View Post
    First red eyed cicada found in Fredericksburg, even after he was swatted out of the air he moaned, "BP, Jon, help me"
    Lmao

"I don't care if the door gaps are straight. When the driver steps on the gas I want him to sheet his pant's." Enzo Ferrari

If you donated to GruppeFest 2013 but DID NOT recently receive a PM from me regarding the drawing, please let me know. Thanks
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Unfortunately guys and gals, you won't get to meet me this year again. The flood we had in chicago fucked up all kinds of electronics in my car and its sitting at the dealer now for a dme replacement. Won't be able to squeeze a trip down to VA unfortunately this year.. Sorry its last minute, hopefully i still have the car for next years event.

Quote Originally Posted by Kudos View Post
    Unfortunately guys and gals, you won't get to meet me this year again. The flood we had in chicago fucked up all kinds of electronics in my car and its sitting at the dealer now for a dme replacement. Won't be able to squeeze a trip down to VA unfortunately this year.. Sorry its last minute, hopefully i still have the car for next years event.
    Bummer man!

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

Quote Originally Posted by Kudos View Post
    No problem. I really appreciate you letting us know prior to meet. Hope car gets better soon.

HTC DNA, Williamsburg, VA
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

My son let me know last night he has a mandatory work event on Sun so I'm coming by myself.

ELCID86 (Shawn) 1 person, 1 car, Sat-Sun

Imola, get well, Kudos, sorry about yoru car...
    - Stuart

/_________\
    OO=[][]=OO

Hey guys, I am super slammed. Can someone text me Danes email so I can PayPal my share. Thx

Sent from my fancy city machine.
    MODS: Badassery | Pure Awesomeness | My Blog

Alright I've been avoiding this as I was hoping that somehow I would be able to work things out as I've been wanting to come to one of the reunions since I joined the family. Due to financial issues as well as some other things going on with the car I won't be able to attend this year. Lots of little things came up that required maintenance that have dipped heavily into my Reunion money so sadly it is not going to be something I can commit to this year. I hope that everyone has a wonderful time and I look forward to seeing pics from this year. Hopefully we will all get to meet before next year but I was hoping to make it to this gathering. Best of luck to all of those that will be traveling.

The group of people that I have been blessed to meet on this forum will always be like a second family to me and I appreciate how much everyone has done to help me over the years and look forward to actually meeting you all in the future.

Best wishes

Dane pm coming your way

'01 330i

Cody = Done.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

-Brettski

Page 75 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast