Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Thread: Wheel Studs

Wheel Studs

Anyone have these installed and can give me insight?

Bimmerworld, Turner, Vorshlag, TCK all have their variants of the studs...just don't know who I should go with (Probably bimmerworld or vorshlag for money reasons).

I figured it would make my life easy when it comes to swapping wheels every weekend basically...and I think they look awesome.

Opinions?

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

I don't but I've looked into them before. Will be getting some when I get new wheels. Vorshlag and Turner seem to be the most popular. No firsthand experience, just what I've seen.
    -Chris-

2003 ZHP Sedan - Jet Black on Sand - SOLD

I did a DIY on the TMS studs I installed. I went with Turner purley because of their reputation on and off the track.

Gary

Gary
    2004 ZHP Coupe TiAg 6mt
    "I never said it was special"

Quote Originally Posted by GMATT View Post
    I did a DIY on the TMS studs I installed. I went with Turner purley because of their reputation on and off the track.

Gary
    They looked great on your ZHP at SIGfest Gary!!

I run a set from BimmerWorld. They have a tendency to send the extra long ones though. Unless you're planning to run huge spacers, tell them you don't want the huge ones. They'll stick out quite a bit and you'd need a deep well socket to get them on and off. 75mm are the smaller ones. http://store.bimmerworld.com/standar...tud-p1352.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Mike V View Post
    I run a set from BimmerWorld. They have a tendency to send the extra long ones though. Unless you're planning to run huge spacers, tell them you don't want the huge ones. They'll stick out quite a bit and you'd need a deep well socket to get them on and off. 75mm are the smaller ones. http://store.bimmerworld.com/standar...tud-p1352.aspx
    So the 75mm's can be used with up to a 12mm wheel spacer.

Sent from D.C.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim