Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I think the idea of joining the service might explain why the stealership still tried to quote me a 160 dollar oil change.

I just received a 10% discount from my local dealer on for the next $1000 worth of parts or service. The transaction amount is subtracted from the starting $1000, so it is not a one time 10% deal, but until spend a total of $1000. And that is on top of my regular 25% CCA discount. Granted, I'll place big orders online, but for little things here and there, who wouldn't want to save a little bit more? I wonder if this is a BMWUSA sponsored program, or offered by the individual dealers.

I have seen a few advertisements in LA/SF about the BMW value service program for older BMWs. Yes, I think BMW is trying to get in on the older car services. My dealer in SF does it. They have worked on my car a few times.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT. Built 11-19-04. Bought 4-2012.
    Stock: Nav, leather, PDC, Xenon
    Added by me: OEM Alarm, OEM heated seats, OEM aux kit, OEM Bluetooth, intravee, M3 strut brace, BMW Performance Intake, Nappa leather arm rest, updated LCM (triple blink, euro hazards, trifecta lighting, 3 stage brakes), temp gauge

Why wouldnt this apply to an 06?! Is it still "too new" to them? Or is BMW playing "dumb" and forgetting they still made E46 coupes in 06. Im gonna have to go with the latter.
    2006 MINI Cooper S SOLD
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...-MINI-Cooper-S
    2006 ZHP 330CiC

Quote Originally Posted by BRGcoopahS View Post
    Why wouldnt this apply to an 06?! Is it still "too new" to them? Or is BMW playing "dumb" and forgetting they still made E46 coupes in 06. Im gonna have to go with the latter.
    I agree, likely the latter, which is what grinds my gears. How could freakin' BMW forget this?
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

For those of you on Bimmerfest forums, I saw a BMW Service Program advertisement... I clicked on it and I think it was this same sort of thing, but now I can't find the ad... I'll keep an eye out and see if I can locate it...
    2011 E90 Lemans Blue/Bamboo Beige M3- Harrop Supercharged IG: lmb_zcp
    2013 F25 Alpine White/Chestnut X3 35i- Family Hauler
    2006 R53 British Racing Green/Panther Black Mini Cooper S FOR SALE! DM for details!
    Past: 2010 X5M, 2014 328d, 2003 330i ZHP, 2004 330i ZHP, 2012 X3 35i
    WTB!! 2009-2012 E91 328i Touring Contact me with info!

Im sure you could complain to them and have it work for your car. Who knows. I really hate to be "that guy" who complains about stuff to people who didnt make the rules and are only doing their job, but if you do it nicely Im sure you can get your way.
    2006 MINI Cooper S SOLD
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...-MINI-Cooper-S
    2006 ZHP 330CiC

Quote Originally Posted by BRGcoopahS View Post
    Im sure you could complain to them and have it work for your car. Who knows. I really hate to be "that guy" who complains about stuff to people who didnt make the rules and are only doing their job, but if you do it nicely Im sure you can get your way.
    You talking about the years? Oh, I'm sure it was a simple oversight and any BMW SA with half a brain would take it w/o questions. Just think it's lame on their part to forget to include that year. They probably didn't want to get it mixed up with the E9X series.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12