Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Question So my car is 2,500 miles away and this happens....

....it's in my aunt's garage and the alarm goes blasting off all night Sunday night. Since I was out of mobile phone range she didn't know what to do and pressing the buttons on the key didn't work. I'm not sure if she knew there were other buttons other than the logo but she mentioned it went off and on all night in the garage. She said it finally stopped but the red light doesn't blank anymore and she can't unlock any of the doors with either of the two key fob remotes. The alarm I believe was my faulty hood switch as I diagnosed it a couple weeks before.

So I'm guessing the battery died from screaming all night or would the battery last much longer than that? She opened the trunk with the key and I had her disconnect the battery even though I think it's dead.

Is there a possibly the computer in the car finally decided to freak out and get confused and not respond to the key? I don't get why it wouldn't stop by just clicking the unlock button unless my Aunt had no clue it was a button. I'm not back until Tuesday morning so I hope a dead battery for 48 hours is not too bad on the battery.
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Meric Guest
    Keys respond when alarm is on. Only electronics like radio/ignition/lights wont respond. She couldve turn it off by using mechanical lock at drivers side handle.