Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One year ago..

One year ago..

... at about this time, I signed the papers as a new ZHP owner. This car has been what I expected and more. After a little over 12,000 wonderful miles, I can't ever see myself getting rid of her. This past year has been only some repairs and preventive maintenance and enjoying every opportunity behind the wheel, but some modifications will be in order somewhere down the road.

Here is a big thumbs up to all of the Mafia here, especially the Boss and his associates. I don't post often, but I make sure to read over the forums daily. You guys and gals are great, and hopefully I can meet some of you one day.

Drive on!

Thanks for the update brutha. Still loving mine as well....and don't even have that itch to get rid of her.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Congrats. I feel the same way after 3 years.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

I too got my ZHP a year ago, and in my case, find myself driving it daily over the ///M. The ///M stays in the garage most days now, except when I take it out on long road trips...

I've been running by E46 for a year and a half and still love it every day. Its like constant winning.
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

I signed my papers just 3 days before edlvrt last year, I've only put 6,000 miles on it so far though. Still love everything about it except cleaning the wheels!

I'm tempted to pull into one of those student fundraiser car washes and tell them to touch nothing but the wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by Chernobyl Prize View Post
    I signed my papers just 3 days before edlvrt last year, I've only put 6,000 miles on it so far though. Still love everything about it except cleaning the wheels!

I'm tempted to pull into one of those student fundraiser car washes and tell them to touch nothing but the wheels.
    They may jack up the wheels though

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Bought mine July of last year. It is hands down the best CAR I have ever owned or driven. Put 10,000 miles on her so far. I drive it to work everyday, I actually enjoy going to work at 4am now just to drive the ZHP! Cleaning the rims does suck!

My wife says I love the car more than her.
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

I still remember the day I picked it up in August! It's been a fantastic car.

Quote Originally Posted by WOLFN8TR View Post
    Bought mine July of last year. It is hands down the best CAR I have ever owned or driven. Put 10,000 miles on her so far. I drive it to work everyday, I actually enjoy going to work at 4am now just to drive the ZHP! Cleaning the rims does suck!

My wife says I love the car more than her.
    Even though it's true, just tell her it's a labor of love, as you're always thinking of ways to improve it (maintenance, mods, whatever)... but SHE is PERFECT the way she is.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast