Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Cool Had a great ride today

Took the 330 up to a local twisty in my area, not sure if anyone has heard of it, Highway 421 in Northeast TN. Ended up meeting some buddy's I know from around town one with an S2000 and the other who i'd just met with a CTS-V. Took a drive up the mountain and was fairly surprised at how well I did keeping up with them. Granted the Cadillac isnt exactly designed for curves it certainly had me trying to keep up with the 400 horses it has under the hood. S2000 was leading the pack the guy driving it knows his way around the curves. Overall I was very pleased with how my car performed. Only mods to the suspension have been FK coilovers. No issue with understeer or oversteer and the tires I had on it i was very impressed with (Federals) for $100 a pop. Just thought i'd share and see if anyone has had any experience on this highway as well. Hope i'm not posting in the wrong section since I don't own a ZHP but just thought i would share.

Awesome! Any pics to share of your car and the others?

I've driven 421 on the NC side, not the TN side. But curvy roads are the best. Glad you had a great time!

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

One of the guys had a hero 2 but didnt set it up they will back up sunday if i make it ill see if he can send me the video.