Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

E46 wheel arch liner attachment hardware?

Quote Originally Posted by BCS_ZHP View Post
    Don't know what its called, replaced the "lower-corner-under-the-right-side-of-the-bumper-into-the-wheel-well" piece...
    Anyone know which plastic expanding rivet goes on the outermost upper attachment point on this part?

I put a new one in my mother's non-sport E46 last week and realized the push rivets are missing on both sides of her car as well as on my car but realoem isn't clear what goes there.

In fact, the only reason I know a push rivet goes there is that one was still in place in the wheel arch liner but it's no good, won't work as a fastener. It's also the only attachment point where there's not a body nut.

Keep in mind the diagram below depicts the left (driver's) side part. The expanding rivot in question goes into the attachment point nearest the number "1" in the diagram, where it looks as if you would use a hex head screw (#7 in diagram).

I'm thinking it must be part #5 shown farther back on the wheel arch trim. Can anyone confirm?

Note: a few clarifications when buying these parts ("covering left" and "covering right") for the ZHP. One is that you must buy the pieces labeled as being for the aerodynamics pkg and the other is that you do not need the body nuts (#10); they are included on these pieces. You will need to buy the hex screws (#7) if any of yours are missing.

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts...g=75&hl=39

#5 it is.

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

I just did this pork chop install. I have PC 7 installed in both driver and passenger side, outer locations.

Sent from Williamsburg, VA USA
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Ok, thanks. Did either of you bother with #2 along with the hex screws?

Autozone.com
    Quote Originally Posted by aurelius View Post
    Ok, thanks. Did either of you bother with #2 along with the hex screws?
    Yup. You have to use those on the back side.

Sent from Williamsburg, VA USA
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim