Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    They're very played out here in the NW. Probably the most popular wheel next to BBS Super RS' and BBS LM's.

HRE's and DPE's are rare around here and thats whats enticing about them.

Current Ride: '13 R56 Mini Cooper S Hardtop - Ice Blue - Manual

RIP Berenger 7/13/15 189,963k
    '03 4dr ZHP - Jet Black
    ST V1 Coilovers | Beyern Wheels 18x9F 18x9.5R | Redline Goods Interior | Umnitza Halos | UUC Short Shift Kit | Stage 2 Clutch | Lightweight Flywheel | BMW Performance Intake | Pioneer 2-Din Carplay HU | Bav Sound Speaker Upgrade | Illuminated ZHP Shift Knob | LED Interior Conversion | Poly Bushings All Around | CF Splitters | CF Roof Spoiler | Projector Fogs

The VS-TX? I've been looking for a set for a while and I haven't found a damn thing. If you know where some are, hit me up!

Quote Originally Posted by Taliben View Post
    The VS-TX? I've been looking for a set for a while and I haven't found a damn thing. If you know where some are, hit me up!
    I've had several people around here that have ordered them and had them re-drilled for the 5x120 and it seems to work out well but as far as where to get them, just keep browsing eBay and CL my good man!

I really wanted to pick up a set of Epsilon mesh wheels I had found awhile back that were custom manufactured in an 18" but they were wayyyyyy outta my price range for their condition.

'03 4dr ZHP - Jet Black
    ST V1 Coilovers | Beyern Wheels 18x9F 18x9.5R | Redline Goods Interior | Umnitza Halos | UUC Short Shift Kit | Stage 2 Clutch | Lightweight Flywheel | BMW Performance Intake | Pioneer 2-Din Carplay HU | Bav Sound Speaker Upgrade | Illuminated ZHP Shift Knob | LED Interior Conversion | Poly Bushings All Around | CF Splitters | CF Roof Spoiler | Projector Fogs

So, What did you end up getting?!

Quote Originally Posted by thesixsins View Post
    So, What did you end up getting?!
    Havent ordered yet. Maintenance out of the way first, just getting an idea of what I want to get.

Good chunk of change for the dimensions I want. I plan on going for ///M specs and doing a bit of body fab on the fenders.

'03 4dr ZHP - Jet Black

Word. Where do you plan on going for the fender work? Or will you DIY?

I'll probably get it done local. Rhom Innovations is whats good.

'03 4dr ZHP - Jet Black

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12