Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

HRE & DPE Wheels

Hey Mafia,

Looking into both of these sets for my new shoes, any idea of vendors that I could contact for ordering?

http://www.hrewheels.com/501/

http://www.dpe-wheels.com/index.php/...to-series/rfk/

I shot an email out to HRE and DPE on Monday for a quote from them but I'm also looking to order with tires if possible, otherwise my local shop near me can take care of that aspect.

TIA

~Jon

Current Ride: '13 R56 Mini Cooper S Hardtop - Ice Blue - Manual

RIP Berenger 7/13/15 189,963k
    '03 4dr ZHP - Jet Black
    ST V1 Coilovers | Beyern Wheels 18x9F 18x9.5R | Redline Goods Interior | Umnitza Halos | UUC Short Shift Kit | Stage 2 Clutch | Lightweight Flywheel | BMW Performance Intake | Pioneer 2-Din Carplay HU | Bav Sound Speaker Upgrade | Illuminated ZHP Shift Knob | LED Interior Conversion | Poly Bushings All Around | CF Splitters | CF Roof Spoiler | Projector Fogs

I'd also look into CCW as well as rotiform, d2 forged, and ADV1. Are you looking for something 3 piece or forged monoblock or what?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Don't count out Works? I really want the white ones below.

http://www.workwheelsusa.com/

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by Taliben View Post
    I'd also look into CCW as well as rotiform, d2 forged, and ADV1. Are you looking for something 3 piece or forged monoblock or what?

Yeah, I've had CCW Classics, Rotiform Concave BLQ's, and ADV1 6.0TS before. As for D2, nothing really has caught my eye really with their styles. I'm a big fan of the mesh style wheels and thats why I posted up for the HRE's and DPE's. I was considering Rotiform LHR's but the price is really outlandish for the setup I would be looking for. When I contacted Rotiform I was quoted $5400 for a set of LHR's with custom finishes, hardware, and widths.

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Don't count out Works? I really want the white ones below.
    Love works but for the ZHP I'm definitely leaning more towards mesh style wheels. Looks good though, they'd look great on yours, Dane!

'03 4dr ZHP - Jet Black
    ST V1 Coilovers | Beyern Wheels 18x9F 18x9.5R | Redline Goods Interior | Umnitza Halos | UUC Short Shift Kit | Stage 2 Clutch | Lightweight Flywheel | BMW Performance Intake | Pioneer 2-Din Carplay HU | Bav Sound Speaker Upgrade | Illuminated ZHP Shift Knob | LED Interior Conversion | Poly Bushings All Around | CF Splitters | CF Roof Spoiler | Projector Fogs

I don't think you can go wrong with either of those wheels, have you considered BBS Super RS?

Quote Originally Posted by thesixsins View Post
    I don't think you can go wrong with either of those wheels, have you considered BBS Super RS?
    I actually have been considering them. They are a slick wheel.

I'm also looking into ADV1 wheels as well. Just waiting to hear back from everyone about quotes since its the holiday and all.
    Last edited by JG330i; 07-05-2012 at 12:20 AM.

'03 4dr ZHP - Jet Black

Got in touch with Eric @Supreme Power today and they actually sell HRE and DPE wheels. Just working the kinks out for fitment, offset, and tire options and hopefully :crossing fingers: everything will work out!!!

Freaking stoked to get my stance locked down. I was hoping to show at Stancewars this weekend but the money wasnt available to pull the trigger on a legit set of wheels, bodywork to make them fit, and some moderate stretch on the tires. Here's a video though of the event coverage!

My buddies White EVO is featured as well as a friends E30 Vert, and a buddies White E36. ENJOY!

'03 4dr ZHP - Jet Black

Since you mentioned HRE... they are having an open house on Saturday from 9-2 and are raffling off a set of wheels. Albert and I will probably be there, I think he said he's driving down with the group on MFest

HRE Performance Wheels
    2611 Commerce Way
    Vista, CA 92081

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    Since you mentioned HRE... they are having an open house on Saturday from 9-2 and are raffling off a set of wheels. Albert and I will probably be there, I think he said he's driving down with the group on MFest

HRE Performance Wheels
    2611 Commerce Way
    Vista, CA 92081
    If that wasnt so far from Portland, I'd be down hahaha. Thanks for the heads up though, definitely appreciate it!!!!

'03 4dr ZHP - Jet Black

Why not work vs-xx or vs-tx? If you could find a set of vs-tx and have them rebuilt to your specs, they would look fucking amazing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast