Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    I love that Lotus. Nice work man

Thanks guys! I got to drive the lotus prior to detailing it and it was a lot of fun!
    -Chris-

2003 ZHP Sedan - Jet Black on Sand - SOLD

My brother just picked up a pretty rare car. 2008 BMW 328i wagon 6MT!! Has sport, comfort, premium and everything else except nav. Car is alpine white over Terra leather which looks amazing! It was a one owner Euro delivery car that I found just outside of Boston, MA just 2 hours after the ad was posted. We bought it the next day. He's been looking for one for a while now. That does mean that Karen is being sold. For those of you at the BMW meet a few years ago, Karen was Matt's 2005 Subaru Legacy GT wagon which currently sits at 300awhp!

Anyways, car was a MA car it's whole life so paint was a little rough. I did a 2 step correction.

-washed with CG citrus
    -Clayed with medium clay sponge
    -M105 with orange LC hybrid pad on Flex 3401
    -Blackfire SRC finishing polish with white LC hybrid pad
    -Sealed with CarPro Reload

Only snagged a few pictures due to him leaving for his internship but it came out pretty well considering it was done relatively quickly.

DSC_0106 by Chris Merritt, on Flickr

11269750_10206024248181996_4092862227195360597_o by Chris Merritt, on Flickr

11078106_10206024247421977_9039999192075373473_o by Chris Merritt, on Flickr
    -Chris-

Awesome.

Drop+rims=done

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

If only it were easier to find such a rare beaut.

Summer Detailing

Thanks guys. I'd been searching for months and then randomly went on cars.com and found it. Called the guy and he laughed at how quickly I called after it was posted.

Cool thing is it's only got 65,000 miles on it! Interior was dirty but once it was cleaned it's almost immaculate! Got the car for a steal too because the owner found another car that he needed to buy that week.

He's got big plans for it which will develop over the summer! He wants wheels, coils, tint, exhaust and misc little things.
    -Chris-

You do some really nice work. I worked at a detail shop when I was a senior in high school and I would love to do this on the side once I get out of renting apartments and have my own garage. Is this something you do on the side or full time?

What are your thoughts on the NanoSkin Autoscrub compared with traditional clay? Any different results, or just faster/easier to use? Do you use any kind of carpet cleaner or steamer for the interior?

Quote Originally Posted by Trakes View Post
    You do some really nice work. I worked at a detail shop when I was a senior in high school and I would love to do this on the side once I get out of renting apartments and have my own garage. Is this something you do on the side or full time?

What are your thoughts on the NanoSkin Autoscrub compared with traditional clay? Any different results, or just faster/easier to use? Do you use any kind of carpet cleaner or steamer for the interior?
    Hey man sorry I just saw this. This is something I've done on the side when I can fit them in. Now I'm doing it more regularly while looking for a full time job.

As far as nanoskin goes, it's 10000x better than traditional clay. I haven't even thought about traditional clay since going to Nanoskin when it came out a few years ago. It's faster, easier, doesn't get ruined if you drop it (just rinse it off and keep going).

For interior, I use cleaners and a low pressure power washer to get sand and such out.
    -Chris-

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910