Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Fender Rolling tool for borrow to ZHPMafia members doityourself

This is the fender roller. It is for borrowing. Please keep tool in good shape and keep it in the original box. The tool is virtually brand new, having only been used a few times at the meet in May, 2012.

Borrowers pay shipping. That's it.

I am asking for a 2 week turnaround on the tool, from my doorstep-to you-back to me. Please try to stay within this time slot, to keep the tool available for others.

I will update this thread when I get a shipping quote. The tool should be insured for $250.00 when shipping.

http://www.tirerack.com/accessories/detail.jsp?ID=52

Please sign up below. This has been cleared with the Boss.

Additionally, I want to thank all of the members that pitched in for the tool. Your selflessness is appreciated by all.

~DW
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Name

1. Bullfrogs ///M3 - I am putting this guy first as he had contacted me previous to this. If he doesn't roger up...person in the "2" slot will get it first.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Is this available to anyone or just people that participated in the purchase?

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse M View Post
    Is this available to anyone or just people that participated in the purchase?
    The intention, I believe, from the onset, is that this would be a Mafia Family tool. Not just a tool for those that contributed.

If I could get confirmation on this, from some of the members that donated, that would be great.

Sent from Williamsburg, VA USA

nike001 Guest
    Dane, will you be at Cody's prior to bimmerfest? And if you are, will you be bringing this?

I am on the list and am planning to go. I will def bring tool.

nike001 Guest
    Thank you kindly

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    The intention, I believe, from the onset, is that this would be a Mafia Family tool. Not just a tool for those that contributed.

If I could get confirmation on this, from some of the members that donated, that would be great.

Okay, Thanks. Even if there was a little fee, I am interested in using it. I can't condone myself into spending upwards of $200 for a single use.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse M View Post
    Okay, Thanks. Even if there was a little fee, I am interested in using it. I can't condone myself into spending upwards of $200 for a single use.
    No fee. You would just be responsible for the shipping both ways.

Still owe a quote on that.

This is very cool. Kudos to those that took the initiative on this.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast