Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Seriously, I can show records of right front clunk records and it still clunks, if. I were as persistent as the P.O. I'd have a new car by now, lol.

I bought my zhp in June 2008 with 28k miles, car knocked from a dead stop to initial movement. Brought the car into the dealer @38k miles, dealer replaced the control arms and bushings. Fast forward to 2012, control arms got so bad my car would wildly pull with even the slightest unevenness in the pavement I drove on. Replaced yet again, but this time polyurethane CABS with the new arms. First oem set lasted 38k miles, last set 70k miles. A huge delta in mileage, however, PO lived in Long Island(pothole city). If the new owner of the zhp joins the mafia, then he can continue the feedback.

2007 Interlagos Blue BMW M5 SMG
    Eibach Springs, 12mm Spacers, Dinan Exhaust, Res Delete, Stage 3 AEM CAI, Eurocharged Tune, 35% tints.

FCAB lifespan would definetely be affected by the road. John, I've never had a clunk issue, but, I always am changing out my suspension, which prompts me to change FSM and other related suspension components pretty frequently.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12