Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Connecticut and ri memers!!

First off let me start off by saying hello to everyone! I haven't been active on this for for like a year now, but Ive missed it and missed chatting up with all of you very much! I just got a new laptop so I'm gonna try and be back on here alot more often. This post is to let ppl in the CT area know that BMW CCA(Botond I'm sure you know already) is having a show and shine this Sunday the 22nd in the Hartford area. here is the link to the full page and details. http://bmwccacvc.org/shownshine2012.html It would be really nice to see some fellow Mafia members there, So far I've only met 2 and it would be great to meet more! Botond and Charlie! I better see you two there!

03 ImolaRot|6sp|Alcantara|Silver Cube|CW|Xenons

Coby Alcantara Knob|CF Diffuser|BMW Performance Kidneys|Umnitza Eyes|RCR|UUC TSE3|GruppeM CF-Kevlar Intake|BC Racing Coils|Spacers|BavSound Stg. 1

BMW/CCA/CT VALLEY

1979 911sc: The Perpetual Project

which car to bring......hmmmmmmm!

Yes you have missed out on alot this year.....like the annual SIGFest.....you better make next years' !!!

I wish I could make it! ...I have family in starting Saturday.

Too bad, would love to see an alpine white on a Sedan.....only other color I would want if I could

03 ImolaRot|6sp|Alcantara|Silver Cube|CW|Xenons

Coby Alcantara Knob|CF Diffuser|BMW Performance Kidneys|Umnitza Eyes|RCR|UUC TSE3|GruppeM CF-Kevlar Intake|BC Racing Coils|Spacers|BavSound Stg. 1

BMW/CCA/CT VALLEY

1979 911sc: The Perpetual Project

An update for CT/RI members. JG Technik is having their annual open house/bbq sunday the 19th. I will be attending and will have my CSL trunk, Arqray lip and BBS wheels for sale there. Already looking to be a huge turnout with over 50 BMW's confirmed. Visit their FB page for details:
    http://www.facebook.com/events/336076703138403/

2007 Interlagos Blue BMW M5 SMG
    Eibach Springs, 12mm Spacers, Dinan Exhaust, Res Delete, Stage 3 AEM CAI, Eurocharged Tune, 35% tints.