Does anyone here have an SSK for their ZHP? I've been looking into getting one for my car and it seems I have run into some trouble.

Our cars seem to need the bend in the lower part of the shaft (hence why the 545i shifter won't work for us)

Some threads I've ran into, has people saying that the BMW Performance shifter and the ZHP shifters are the same thing.. but I've also seen some people saying that the BMW Performance shifter & the 330d shifter were the same. I think I'm believing the latter.

Now I've spoken briefly with Terra on this and he told me to go after the BMW Performance one, because it's the same as the 330d shifter. He said that he got the 330d shifter for his M3 (which is a popular upgrade among e46 M3 owners) because the BMW Performance and the 330d shifters share the same P/N (for the M3)

Here's the thread I've skimmed for your reading pleasure:
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=763236

Some (probably useless) knowledge I've found in that thread is that for the E46 M3 guys, Dinan took a 5er shifter and painted it black and slapped their sticker on it and sold it as a SSK, of course for more than the OE shifter. Perhaps $100 black paint? Tricky tricky.