Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: SSK's

Quote Originally Posted by YoitsTmac View Post
    Nice work! I wanted to make a shifter where teh bottom half was threaded with a lock nut so you could adjust the throw, but my machine shop told me to go home . Needless to say, you did the tinkering I wanted to do and I really admire it.
    Bro have you seen Turner's take on this? I've been eyeing it since they released it but couldn't pull the trigger because I just don't trust ECS.

https://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-5...ort-shift-kit/

Quote Originally Posted by YoitsTmac View Post
    That photo is what I sent auto solutions as a base of something I like in height and neutral position, but said he could do his magic otherwise.

Nice guy and I admire his work. I filled out everything he needed me to do to get the order started but I haven’t heard anything. That was 2,3 weeks ago. I know he’s busy. I wanted it before laguna next month but since it won’t be ready by then, I guess I’ll take it whenever it’s ready.
    You should hit him up about it to remind him lol Don't wanna end up like mines that took like a couple years, but then again, it was a completely ground up solution.

But yeah he's cool. Super passionate and loves talking about his work and thought process. Kind of in the same vein as John Mason from Mason Engineering and my body shop guy.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Bro have you seen Turner's take on this? I've been eyeing it since they released it but couldn't pull the trigger because I just don't trust ECS.

https://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-5...ort-shift-kit/
    I DID!!! I was deciding between that and the EVO when purchasing a shifter. I called Turner/ECS and sent an email and just said I wanted a photo or something of the 6spd model so I know it's not vaporware. I mean, our shifter was only made for so many years. So I wanted to make sure they actually made it and didn't use it from another car and just say it fits. They said they can't prove it or send pics but that "they do have it". F*ck that noise lol.

Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    You should hit him up about it to remind him lol Don't wanna end up like mines that took like a couple years, but then again, it was a completely ground up solution.

But yeah he's cool. Super passionate and loves talking about his work and thought process. Kind of in the same vein as John Mason from Mason Engineering and my body shop guy.
    I first reached out in the fall of 21, so I'm already on a similar timeline. It's my understanding he had some personal life things going on that led him to not making shifters for a while, so it's not a big deal. And like I said, I won't get it in by Laguna so now it can come whenever. I already bough the UUC EVO because my old shifter was so dead. I'll touch base next month though. This month's car budget is just tapped

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678