Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

E46 Rearview Mirror > What to do if your's falls off doityourself

Figured I would right (helping out the spelling/grammer police) this up, even though it's a fairly simple task.

Step 1

Buy this and then unplug your mirror, and remove wire shroud.

I also viewed this video as a help.

Step 2

Remove metal anchor point from mirror. Turn it clockwise....when looking at anchor.

Step 3

Clean the anchor point and windshield with a razor blade, ensuring all old glue is removed.

Step 4

Follow directions for gluing once area's are prepped, and install anchorage point.

Step 5

Plug in mirror, and twist clockwise (when looking into mirror). Then re-install wire shroud.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Crestwood1001 Guest
    Dane I installed mine with that kit without removing the anchor point! Held it up for about 2 mins and it was good to go! That glue is no joke

Quote Originally Posted by Crestwood1001 View Post
    Dane I installed mine with that kit without removing the anchor point! Held it up for about 2 mins and it was good to go! That glue is no joke
    Hey! I was just trying to follow directions.

Sent from Williamsburg, VA USA
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Crestwood1001 Guest
    Gotta break the rules from time to time my friend!