Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

***Bimmerfest M&G weekend food/donations***

Alright guys we are getting close and need to decide who is going to bring what or if you want to donate for food and beer/drinks.

If you want to donate please send to Cody.stevenson@hotmail.com PayPal. All donations will go towards event supplies or zhpmafia.com if any left over.

If you want to bring food please make one of our normal list.

We will be grilling and munching all weekend. A good ole fashion get together style.

Total donations -$122

Thanks guys

1. M3TA5IN - Katie is making lots of food
    Last edited by M3TA5IN; 08-20-2012 at 01:39 PM.
    MODS: Badassery | Pure Awesomeness | My Blog

Bumpity

Let's get rolling familia. So far the only donations have been from members that are not attending.

If you can contribute anything to help with food please do.

You can bring items as well, even if it is just soda or a pack of hot dog buns.

^ please lol

Cody, I will be hitting you up on the 15th. I'm a little tapped from vacation.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Cody, I will be hitting you up on the 15th. I'm a little tapped from vacation.
    Word homie, any of the boys coming?

Walker is. Justin will be back at school.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Walker is. Justin will be back at school.
    K, just and FYI the spare room reserved for Wilsons is a Full bed. You guys can snuggle close or bring extra bedding for the floor in there.

and if Walker gets bored hanging with us old heads, I have xbox kinect he can play. So tell him to bring games if he doesnt like mine lol.

Copy. Thanks

A lil' sumpin' sumpin' for your hospitality just sent sir. I'll more than likely bring some sort of beer also.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast