Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
    I might pick up one of these:

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sg...032563538.html

It's only 1024x768 but if it can focus close enough that might be, plus it's only $20. Spare monitor I have is 23" right now anyway.
    2006 CiC 6MT
    ZHP, Cold Weather, Xenon
    Sapphire Black / Black Leather / Black Cube

I guess I'm old fashioned...

Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

^^ That's the 325 sport model unit. I want the ZHP unit.
    2006 CiC 6MT
    ZHP, Cold Weather, Xenon
    Sapphire Black / Black Leather / Black Cube

Lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

This is an awesome mod. Not to get too off topic but can you give each of the buttons new jobs?

Heres my thought: I always liked the idea behind bilstein's ride control. I've seen buttons from an e38 for EDC (electronic dampening control). If one has a sedan and uses a strip from a convertible, would they be able to pop on the EDC button and re wire the bilstein round blue button to hook up to the strip? Would a sedan driver see a bunch of errors come up using that strip?

Im dying to know if this is possible.

Hey I came across a button strip that has 2 blank buttons. Do you guy think that it would be a good candidate for this mod?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/252117736159

BTW I have a sedan so I don't know if I can use the convertible switch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by joeybananaz18 View Post
    Hey I came across a button strip that has 2 blank buttons. Do you guy think that it would be a good candidate for this mod?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/252117736159

BTW I have a sedan so I don't know if I can use the convertible switch.

Those buttons look different than the original ones

Quote Originally Posted by rguti153 View Post
    Those buttons look different than the original ones

Yes, my car is a sedan, so I don't need the buttons for the roof. Currently the only buttons I have are for DSC and the sound thing. I don't even have heated seats.

I figure since there are two "blank" buttons, they aren't programmed to anything behind the face plate, so that will make the install a bit smooth- at least in my mind.

I would probably pick up a second one with the actual sport button and switch that over to replace one of the blank ones.

Thoughts?

Hmm, I will ask William to chime in as he did the actual work. I recall the conversation about are the buttons programmed for specific things, but I don't recall talking about blanks as our vert panels are full. I would guess a blank is ok but I'm not positive. To be safe we had everything matched.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors

Btw, might be better to get an M3 non vert one so you have the actual sport button and not the vert-top ones that you wont use. Ausmod3 or ausdmodm3 (something like that) parts out M3s and usually has stuff. He is in e46fanatics (and maybe other sites). Check out their classifieds.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast