Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

For Sale: 2003 BMW 330i ZHP, 6 spd manual, black/black, 93k, NAV, Dice, $12k (Denver)

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Hello all, I try to post a nice ZHP on here for you guys when I see them. Sometimes they pop up when I'm randomly watching the M3 market. I just saw this one on the Denver CL.

This looked to be a pretty good deal on a black/black 03 manual 4-door. It even includes Dice iPod integration and winter wheels/tires (ASA w/ Dunlop Sport 3D).

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/3186670211.html

Black 2003 BMW 330i with ZHP Performance Package.
    93,6xx miles.
    This car is a step above the Sports Package with 10 more hp than a standard 330i (235 hp), a higher redline, 6-speed transmission, 18" wheels and ///M badging on wheels, shift knob and steering wheel. This car also has black cube trim on the inside with Alcantara shift boot and handbrake lever.
    Other options:
    Sunroof
    Navigation
    Harmon/Kardon sound with DICE iPod integration to Nav display and steering wheel controls
    Automatic climate control
    Cruise control
    Leather.
    Also included are 4 Dunlop Snow tires mounted on 17" wheels. The summer rear tires are Dunlop Direzza purchased last year. They only have 6 months of use on them because of the snow tires. All service has been done at BMW dealers or independent shops specializing in BMW cars. Just completed on 8/4 was the 90k Inspection I at Gebhardt BMW in Boulder. Front brake pads replaced in February of this year. Records available.
    This car is great fun to drive with RWD and stands out from standard 3-series on the road in looks and performance. I'm only selling because I recently bought a newer BMW.

That car looks pretty good, I'd like to look under the hood and at the suspension. Price looks good, though.

Quote Originally Posted by echo46 View Post
    That car looks pretty good, I'd like to look under the hood and at the suspension. Price looks good, though.
    X2, cooling system will be coming up too.
    MODS: Badassery | Pure Awesomeness | My Blog

Yep, I would probably do the cooling system, complete fluid change including brake fluid flush and change, transmission fluid, rear diff, oil, filter. I'd bet the CABs are on their way out. Check for cracks in the intake boots, CCV and dip stick check, DISA check, valve cover gasket check, and maybe spark plug change, MAF cleaning, idle control clean and throttle body clean.

Quote Originally Posted by echo46 View Post
    Yep, I would probably do the cooling system, complete fluid change including brake fluid flush and change, transmission fluid, rear diff, oil, filter. I'd bet the CABs are on their way out. Check for cracks in the intake boots, CCV and dip stick check, DISA check, valve cover gasket check, and maybe spark plug change, MAF cleaning, idle control clean and throttle body clean.
    Like a boss!

You not coming to bimmerfest echo?
    MODS: Badassery | Pure Awesomeness | My Blog

When I saw Bimmerfest East was happening at the end of August, I thought it would be a no brainer. Finally get to meet some of you lunatics, and I use that term with all the affection I can muster. Alas, I forgot I have plans with my sister that weekend in Reading. I am trying to work something out to see if I can shoot up to see you guys for a few hours before my return trip to Long Island. Really looks like a great weekend.