Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    ^Just in case Natural Brown wasn't good enough...then they introduce THIS! Beautiful car!

very beautiful car! hope it finds a good home! ZCP rocks!
    trancenation's Alpine Weiss ZHP

i am having a crisis right now! so amazing. i wish i could get it!

2004 ZHP Saloon
    Location - CA
    Very Proud Owner

^Oh sheet! Albert in the hizouse!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

The VIN is missing a digit in the original post. WBSBL93455PN61885. Looks like it's been in SLC its entire life. AutoCheck is clean. Me want. E90 M3s have been dipping down into that price range, although with higher miles.

@Jupiter - what was "individual" about the E90 in your post? Is it the interior? I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike V View Post
    @Jupiter - what was "individual" about the E90 in your post? Is it the interior? I like that.
    BMW Individual is a program that allows you to tailor the car to your personal taste. Want your car in a color that's not offered standard or as an option? Individual can take care of that. Want custom upholstery, be it the material, color, or style? BMW Individual.

In fact, the Performance Package (ZHP) was a product of BMW Individual, hence why it received so many options that regular 330's didn't have. When was the last time you saw alcantara/cloth seats on a BMW in the USA for a car this new? Never. When was the last Imola Red 330i you've seen that wasn't a ZHP? M-Tech II from the factory? Style 135's? Never. These were all BMW Individual options here in the states if you wanted them on your non-ZHP, and since BMW Individual isn't really prevalent in the states, you didn't see much of it.

That's why our cars are full of win where aesthetics are concerned.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

My 330 was ordered through BMW individual.

Sent from my fancy city machine.
    MODS: Badassery | Pure Awesomeness | My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    BMW Individual is a program that allows you to tailor the car to your personal taste. Want your car in a color that's not offered standard or as an option? Individual can take care of that. Want custom upholstery, be it the material, color, or style? BMW Individual.

In fact, the Performance Package (ZHP) was a product of BMW Individual, hence why it received so many options that regular 330's didn't have. When was the last time you saw alcantara/cloth seats on a BMW in the USA for a car this new? Never. When was the last Imola Red 330i you've seen that wasn't a ZHP? M-Tech II from the factory? Style 135's? Never. These were all BMW Individual options here in the states if you wanted them on your non-ZHP, and since BMW Individual isn't really prevalent in the states, you didn't see much of it.

With all of that said....not special though.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post

I know about the Individual program, BP. I was asking what was individual about this particular E90 posted above. I'm pretty sure they were already available in Interlagos Blue. That's why I'm thinking maybe that unique interior is the "individual" part of the car.

Yes the owner said the individual was basically the interior. I don't know how to go about doing that, but let me tell you, the car was amazingly gorgeous. When I can afford Individual, I will get it. Someday.

Sent from my iPhone 4/4S hybrid on Tapatalk...
    2011 E90 Lemans Blue/Bamboo Beige M3- Harrop Supercharged IG: lmb_zcp
    2013 F25 Alpine White/Chestnut X3 35i- Family Hauler
    2006 R53 British Racing Green/Panther Black Mini Cooper S FOR SALE! DM for details!
    Past: 2010 X5M, 2014 328d, 2003 330i ZHP, 2004 330i ZHP, 2012 X3 35i
    WTB!! 2009-2012 E91 328i Touring Contact me with info!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast