Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB-OEM Springs

WTB-OEM Springs

I am looking at buying a set of OEM springs...lmk if anyone has a set. Kris

Can't get them new. I assume you're looking for used? We used to be able to get them with the suspension overhaul kit.

Any mileage expectations?

Sent from Williamsburg, VA USA
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Yes I was looking for some used. New prices are steep. Mileage isn't an issue unless it's crazy high. Do you know of any?

Yes used, and mileage isn't an issue, unless something really high. Just looking to get car back to stock height and a more comfortable ride for a decent price right now. I have always been a fan of your car also, very clean. Kris

Quote Originally Posted by Cusson24 View Post
    Yes used, and mileage isn't an issue, unless something really high. Just looking to get car back to stock height and a more comfortable ride for a decent price right now. I have always been a fan of your car also, very clean. Kris
    Thanks Kris. There may be some fellas here, that have used.....but if you don't get any nibbles...try Bavarian Auto Recycling...or scour ebay.

Sent from Williamsburg, VA USA
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Will do, thanks for the help.

I have the shocks and springs off my 330i...not sure how much of a difference the ride height would be but they're marked with a yellow paint can't remember what that signified...they're just taking up space in the garage. Planned to keep them if I decided to sell the car later on but id think about selling them..not sure what ill take for them you can shoot me a pm if your interested. I believe they had 130k on them when I removed them. In great shape as far as I know though.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

'01 330i

I could have sworn I read somewhere that ZHP springs are the same as a SP 330i. Its the shocks that are different. I am trying to remember where I read this....
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT. Built 11-19-04. Bought 4-2012.
    Stock: Nav, leather, PDC, Xenon
    Added by me: OEM Alarm, OEM heated seats, OEM aux kit, OEM Bluetooth, intravee, M3 strut brace, BMW Performance Intake, Nappa leather arm rest, updated LCM (triple blink, euro hazards, trifecta lighting, 3 stage brakes), temp gauge

Id heard that as well seems like but didn't want to say for sure.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

'01 330i

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    I have shocks and springs off my ZHP with 86k....send me a pm if interested.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Gary
    2004 ZHP Coupe TiAg 6mt
    "I never said it was special"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast