Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bav Auto Ultimate Sunshade

Well since it seems like not of the sunshades sold in stores fit the window of an E46 I decided to pop for one of the Bavarian Auto Ultimate sunshade.

http://www.bavauto.com//assets/produ...ges/b/bm-r.jpg

So far on Day: 2 It has been great. The fit and Finnish is tremendous, the shade even comes in a leather bag for when not in use.

I will continue to update as this is Florida So I will have to test its durability.

UPDATE: This thing has been awesome. Custom fit sunshades are definitely the way to go. I have been very happy with this product and would not hesitate to put it in any car.

I will throw up some pictures this afternoon.
    Last edited by 328ioc; 08-29-2012 at 07:22 AM.
    2005 IR ZHP Alcantara 6MT l Bimmian phone mount l Khoalty Angel Eye's l Khoalty Fog's l AFE Stage 1 Intake l AFE Dynamic Air Scoop's l CDV Delete
    Besian Sealed VANOS l Flat black Kidney Grills l Magnaflow Cat-Back

I have one for the E36 (have had it for several years actually) and really love it when the sun gets intense. Makes a big difference with the interior temperatures.

Wait......is it April 1st already?! LOL

All joking aside, thanks for the review

I really have no idea what I am doing

Quote Originally Posted by 328ioc View Post
    I will throw up some pictures this afternoon.
    Its better if you post the photos before eating and regurgitating them.

Three pedal ZHP

I still have mine from my original 04 330ci. I kept it and used it in my 300zx [it fit]. i now proudly ue it in my ZHP. they are the best shade i have ever used.

This is the same thing I have and the same thing BMW and other BMW specialized shops charge a bunch for.
    It's just a Covercraft UVS100 sunshade - with BMW letters on it if you buy it at the dealer.

I got it online for a lot cheaper from some online place where you can order Covercraft sunshades for your specific BMW.
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

Quote Originally Posted by Washburn View Post
    This is the same thing I have and the same thing BMW and other BMW specialized shops charge a bunch for.
    It's just a Covercraft UVS100 sunshade - with BMW letters on it if you buy it at the dealer.

I got it online for a lot cheaper from some online place where you can order Covercraft sunshades for your specific BMW.
    True, mine is blank. No "BMW". Low cost

i bought one of these this week, received it last night. $70 shipped might seem a little excessive for a sunshade, but down here in TX our summer heat is brutal, and i was looking for the most protection i could get. i gotta say, compared to my flimsy walmart sunshade i was previously using, this thing is f'n awesome! it's 6 layers thick, fits the windshield space perfectly, folds up completely rigid, and comes with a sweet vinyl carrying case. i love it.
    --Wes--

04 330i ZHP Oxford Green/Natural Brown
    04 330Ci ZHP Silvergrey/Alcantara (RIP)

I got one when I purchased the 'Super-ZHP'. My daughter and I love it...and it only gets to 105F here in Wisconsin.

Great to see you around Michelle. Hope your s/c is still crankin' along!
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast