Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thats how I got it in there for a test mockup.

This box will also include the option to purchase a nice and clean amp rack.

Current Ride: '13 R56 Mini Cooper S Hardtop - Ice Blue - Manual

RIP Berenger 7/13/15 189,963k
    '03 4dr ZHP - Jet Black
    ST V1 Coilovers | Beyern Wheels 18x9F 18x9.5R | Redline Goods Interior | Umnitza Halos | UUC Short Shift Kit | Stage 2 Clutch | Lightweight Flywheel | BMW Performance Intake | Pioneer 2-Din Carplay HU | Bav Sound Speaker Upgrade | Illuminated ZHP Shift Knob | LED Interior Conversion | Poly Bushings All Around | CF Splitters | CF Roof Spoiler | Projector Fogs

Just purchased one. It will fit with my amp in its current spot so going without the rack.

Quote Originally Posted by Go Horns! View Post
    Just purchased one. It will fit with my amp in its current spot so going without the rack.
    Baller.

'03 4dr ZHP - Jet Black
    ST V1 Coilovers | Beyern Wheels 18x9F 18x9.5R | Redline Goods Interior | Umnitza Halos | UUC Short Shift Kit | Stage 2 Clutch | Lightweight Flywheel | BMW Performance Intake | Pioneer 2-Din Carplay HU | Bav Sound Speaker Upgrade | Illuminated ZHP Shift Knob | LED Interior Conversion | Poly Bushings All Around | CF Splitters | CF Roof Spoiler | Projector Fogs

Well that sucks. I had been in touch with them but was in need of a quick solution and did my own IB setup. I'm glad I didn't wait but at the time they made it sound like delivery was imminent.

Well they have my money. Hope they build something.

Looks like they finally finished the prototype.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...to_album_reply

After 4 different jigs they finally did it.

'03 4dr ZHP - Jet Black

E46 10 Photos:

'03 4dr ZHP - Jet Black

For all of you who had read my post that I had removed, despite the awesomeness of this product, please proceed with caution.

To give you more insight to the kind of person I have been trying to deal with in bringing this to frutition, please see here.

Luke Fisher is one of the owners at GAS and its because of things like this that make me hesitant about purchasing.

'03 4dr ZHP - Jet Black

Quote Originally Posted by JG330i View Post
    For all of you who had read my post that I had removed, despite the awesomeness of this product, please proceed with caution.

To give you more insight to the kind of person I have been trying to deal with in bringing this to frutition, please see here.

Luke Fisher is one of the owners at GAS and its because of things like this that make me hesitant about purchasing.
    Very sad situation there.

Do not confuse this douche-nozzle with German Auto Solutions (GAS)
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345