Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by billschusteriv View Post
    Congrats Casey! Thanks for sharing your shots and advice with the rest of us - it is much appreciated. It is wonderful to have you (someone at your level in your profession) hanging around with those of us that are aspiring amateurs and hobbyists.

Fortunately for us, it is our other passion in fine automobiles that brought and bound us together here.
    Thanks Bill, I am just like everyone else here though....Trying to be as great as I can possibly be at what I enjoy and trying to pinch a nickel into a dollar.

I do appreciate the kind words.

Quote Originally Posted by Pswirley View Post
    Watching "A Bronx Tale" on Thursday With Marcus
    One of my favs and the source of my avatar. Enjoy!
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Yes. Casey and I are going to the golf tournament on Friday (closer to my house). Figured he could just stay at my house on Thursday night and head over to the tournament early Friday morning. Casey has never seen A Bronx Tale, so we're going to watch it.

great soundtrack as well!

06 e90 325i
    02 e53 X5

Thanks Bill, I am just like everyone else here though....
    No way....you mean Pswirley puts his pants on one leg at a time?
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Thanks Bill, I am just like everyone else here though....Trying to be as great as I can possibly be at what I enjoy and trying to pinch a nickel into a dollar.

I do appreciate the kind words.
    Anytime Casey. It takes a genuine person to take their time and energy to humbly share their gift, talents, and knowledge with others. Thanks for being one of those guys.

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    No way....you mean Pswirley puts his pants on one leg at a time?
    That's not true. I've heard that he jumps from the upstairs to the downstairs -- and right into his pants (two legs at once).

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    That's not true. I've heard that he jumps from the upstairs to the downstairs -- and right into his pants (two legs at once).
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Not true, but I have been known to fall down the stairs still hungover from the night before while wearing yesterdays pants.

Not true, but I have been known to fall down the stairs still hungover from the night before while wearing yesterdays pants.
    nicely played.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123