Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

WTB(Bought a C55 AMG)- ZHP - high miles and battle scars ok - near GA

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Well my 2005 BMW 330Ci 6MT is history. I need another car and I would love to find another ZHP. Biggest issue is that it needs to be reasonably close to Atlanta, GA. I am open to sedan or coupe, 6MT or auto. Not scared of high miles or some battle scars. ZHP will be used as a daily commuter and will get more miles and battle scars (hopefully it will not get rear ended like my poor Alpine White coupe!).

Let me know what you got. Also interested in E46 M3s or 135s/335s.

Good luck brutha. What's the budget?

Sent from Williamsburg, VA USA
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Ranger, still looking? Drop me a line at otto99 AT roadfly.com. Excellent shape, Black Sapphire, alcantara, auto, newish tires, just under 84,000 miles, and to get the car I want I have to go through Atlanta (new candidate on Space Coast of Florida). Lets talk!
    Greg
    2005 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by otto99 View Post
    Ranger, still looking? Drop me a line at otto99 AT roadfly.com. Excellent shape, Black Sapphire, alcantara, auto, newish tires, just under 84,000 miles, and to get the car I want I have to go through Atlanta (new candidate on Space Coast of Florida). Lets talk!
    What car you looming at on the space coast? Thats where I live lol.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    2005 IR ZHP Alcantara 6MT l Bimmian phone mount l Khoalty Angel Eye's l Khoalty Fog's l AFE Stage 1 Intake l AFE Dynamic Air Scoop's l CDV Delete
    Besian Sealed VANOS l Flat black Kidney Grills l Magnaflow Cat-Back

I appreciate the offer but I replaced the wrecked ZHP with a ....ahem....2006 Mercedes C55 AMG. I loved the ZHP - good luck with sale!

Quote Originally Posted by 328ioc View Post
    What car you looming at on the space coast? Thats where I live lol.

A friend has a nice 528i Sport in Suntree. I used to live in Cocoa Beach across from the Baptist Church, and did tons of shows at Surfside and Melbourne Civic Theatre.
    Greg
    2005 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by otto99 View Post
    A friend has a nice 528i Sport in Suntree. I used to live in Cocoa Beach across from the Baptist Church, and did tons of shows at Surfside and Melbourne Civic Theatre.
    Nice, If you need an Indy to check it out we have a local guy that our local BMW group uses.

Or if you just want to meet up while you are in the area let me know.

2005 IR ZHP Alcantara 6MT l Bimmian phone mount l Khoalty Angel Eye's l Khoalty Fog's l AFE Stage 1 Intake l AFE Dynamic Air Scoop's l CDV Delete
    Besian Sealed VANOS l Flat black Kidney Grills l Magnaflow Cat-Back