Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Once you go to a single mass, you need to change up fluids and such as well because it's so loud. UUC does make a kit, and I'm pretty sure they use an M5 clutch or something? I would check right now, but I'm technically at work. Oops

Quote Originally Posted by Junior2552 View Post
    Once you go to a single mass, you need to change up fluids and such as well because it's so loud. UUC does make a kit, and I'm pretty sure they use an M5 clutch or something? I would check right now, but I'm technically at work. Oops
    My buddy has that UUC M5 clutch+flywheel conversion and that shit will put some leg muscles on you in a matter of days, plus it's very chatter-y at idle.

Quote Originally Posted by Taliben View Post
    My buddy has that UUC M5 clutch+flywheel conversion and that shit will put some leg muscles on you in a matter of days, plus it's very chatter-y at idle.
    Depends on what you're using it for, it's an awesome upgrade.

You'd be amazed at the jolt you get in 2nd gear. Driving a E36 M with a JB LTW Flywheel and into 2nd gear it throws me into the back of the seat, much more aggressively than my car.

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

Haha yeah, we're talking about an active stage 2 s/c car putting around 400 hp to the wheel, so it's not your normal zhp.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

A Lightweight flywheel is a huge plus. The pros outweigh the cons ..yes it chatters at idle but talk about drivetrain loss. It's like the car being 400lbs lighter in 1st gear. Anyone using the car for extended track use should pair it up with an ATI Damper to offset the vibrations.

I've driven a UUC Stage 3 lightweight flywheel/clutch on a TS2 ZHP and it works nicely.

Stage 1 works perfect for pretty much any street car. One recommendation is the OE Sachs Unit, but the "HD" version with a JB Flywheel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12