Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Shredded! (and Lucky x2)

Lucky I made it in one piece over a local bridge with this baby:

I feel very fortunate

a) not to have cracked the rim given I had to drive on it for some distance to get over the bridge.

and

b) all my brakes pads were dangerously thin and rotors needed changing but had forgotten this, so these were replaced and the difference is very noticeable.

Expensive flat, but well worth it on many levels!

(BTW Tire was a Falken FK 452)

Current: 2004 Jet Black w/ tan ZHP 330 Convertible; MB SL 500, MB E500; Ford Eddie Bauer Expedition
    Previous: Lexus Pebble Beach Edition SC430; Silver Gray E46 M3 Convertible; Audi A4 1.8T; Acura Integra LS; 1st car: 1987 Honda Civic Si (new)

DAMN Falkens.

Sent from Williamsburg, VA USA
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I lost both of my rear Star Specs in exactly that fashion, within a couple months of one another.

I have to say you were very lucky, especially with your rims.... A similar thing happened to me when I had a flat over a bridge and my rims were damaged. Ended up replacing mine. Glad to see that your rims came out of it okay...

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying
    Very lucky, indeed. Just had the same thing happen on my Bridgesones but even a bit worse. Thank God you made it.