Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

OP: "Thanks! I dig all of your ZHPs by the way, definitely beautiful cars. "

Me: Do I detect a bit of condescension?.

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Well okay then!!! Now I really have to check out your new ride.... Can't wait to catch up with you again!

We will have another Manchester meet so I will keep you in the loop. Check me out in the member's only section for my contact info
    You got it! I'll let you know my contact info as well, feel free to let me know any time in advance so I can try and grab some time off.

Quote Originally Posted by zhpnsnv View Post
    What a deal and what a car! I'd own PY for that price/mileage, no doubt.
    With the characteristics this car has, I would've bought it no matter the color, as long as it's an OEM M3 color.
    It's just a plus that PY is extremely rare up here (never seen one in VT before, only once at the dealer with Quebec plates) and I like the color. Being unique is awesome!! :D

Quote Originally Posted by echo46 View Post
    OP: "Thanks! I dig all of your ZHPs by the way, definitely beautiful cars. "

Me: Do I detect a bit of condescension?.
    Not at all! Sorry to come off that way, I feel as if 95% of the people on here own a ZHP, just complimenting you all on your well kept/well modified cars.
    I've seen a couple of ZHPs drive by me in person and I always turn my head. They really are gorgeous cars. Also really rare up here in VT!

Congrats! Saw this on e46f as well.

2007 Interlagos Blue BMW M5 SMG
    Eibach Springs, 12mm Spacers, Dinan Exhaust, Res Delete, Stage 3 AEM CAI, Eurocharged Tune, 35% tints.

Quote Originally Posted by 2kBMW3Series View Post
    You got it! I'll let you know my contact info as well, feel free to let me know any time in advance so I can try and grab some time off.
    I know there will be a meet sometime soon that Brian will be setting up. I usually let BP know as he has made the trip up with me. New Hampshire roads are so nice! Anyway, it's a great time and we end up with several ///Ms at Brian's place. Great people and always good food...

Quote Originally Posted by S85FTW View Post
    Congrats! Saw this on e46f as well.
    Thank you!! :D :D
    Glad to see a lot of people on here around other forums as well.

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    I know there will be a meet sometime soon that Brian will be setting up. I usually let BP know as he has made the trip up with me. New Hampshire roads are so nice! Anyway, it's a great time and we end up with several ///Ms at Brian's place. Great people and always good food...
    Sweet, just let me know. Maybe I'll bring a friend if that's alright with Brian.
    Really looking forward to it!

congrats! I love phoenix yellow. I know its a little odd to say, but I feel that the S54 "rasp" suits that color best. I mean that in a good way.

edit: your lucky enthusiasts auto didnt find that. they would've flipped that car and sold it for ATLEAST 10k more.
    2006 MINI Cooper S SOLD
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...-MINI-Cooper-S
    2006 ZHP 330CiC

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234