Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Cool FS (SOLD): 1999 BMW 528i touring, 79k miles, super clean wagon!

Hey mafioso,

I've been pretty inactive on here this summer as things have been very busy. My wife came down with meningitis and encephalitis and we've had a crazy time trying to deal with it. Thankfully she's stable now and "recovering" although it's been a struggle and she's still is far from being her old self. Her car has been basically unused and it looks like it will go unused for an indeterminate amount of it to come, as my wife's having some neuromuscular problems and doesn't feel comfortable driving. This is my reason for selling, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with the car.

I'm hoping to find another BMW enthusiast home for the touring, as it's a pretty great car. No sob story here as I'm 100% sure my wife will recover and in due time we'll have her back on the road. The good news is that my nine month old son hasn't been slowed down by any of this and is becoming a champion crawler and baby talker. Of course that's a double edged sword, as it means I've also been busy chasing after him!

Anyway, the important info is that I've posted the car on AutoTrader.com. Here's the link: http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...ngId=329839482

Please share with friends that may be interested in an E39 wagon. As the ad states, this is a stock vehicle with low mileage. Completely unmolested and in great condition. Price is or best offer but I don't want complete lowballers as I've spent some money treating her right over the last year so she'll be painless.

I'm planning to post on the other forums too. Feel free to PM me here if you have anything to share or are interested. Thanks!

I had some issues with Autotrader as the listing wasn't showing up in search results. In case my link didn't work, try this one: http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...LNX=SOMEDTWVDP

It has been awhile. Glad to hear you and the family are making it through that. GLWS.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Great price, I'll have to see if I can convince my family to get rid of the Odyssey and get a 5er wagon...
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Car sold 9/29 at almost full asking price. Thanks for the interest.