Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Need some help with codes

I've been having a recurring problem where my low tire pressure warning light goes off w/o there actually being a flat. I also have an issue where the abs\dsc turns off because of an error. I've posted on it before, pulled what wheel speed sensors I could out and cleaned them off to try to fix the abs\dsc issue. Both have persisted. I finally got around to taking my car to my local guys to pull codes. What we got were 5e24 and 5e20. My guys code reader was saying it was a fault in sensor 1. I've done a little bit of digging and can't seem to find what that corresponds to. Do any of you fine gentlemen have experience with either of these codes?

No experience personally but maybe this will help:
    http://endtuning.com/bmwcodes.html

Way at the bottom of the page you will find your codes under ABS3...

I had found that site and a couple of forums where people have had that error pop up. The closest I think I've come is this site: http://autotecdirect.wordpress.com/2...r-replacement/ Which has made it seem like its the component that reads the pressure sensors, not the sensors themselves. What I cant seem to find is which one of those relays\whatvers is 1 and which is 2.

Find someone nearby with DIS & get a live readout of your wheel speed sensors (either while driving or up on jacks & spinning the wheels) & it should be obvious which one is malfunctioning.

Travis | ’04 ZHP sedan 6MT | WeĭssLĭcht AEs | BMW clears | Plasti-Dipped grilles | BMW Perf. intake | TMS Power Pulleys | DIY aux-in | !CDV
    Sprint Booster w/Sport button | Mich PS AS4 (245 sq) | M3 front sway | Z4M LCABs | Beisan VANOS rebuild | GAS DISA rebuild | BMW diag. PC