Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Designers- nice comparison of coupes vs sedans

I just found this link... My apologies if it's been posted before, or if the owners are anyone here (although since it's in a public forum...)... But as a designer I am ADDICTED to these kinds of comparisons that discuss the car in terms of aesthetics. Not performance (per se, there is a small discussion that surfaces), just design issues. LOVE IT.

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=473851

It reminds me of my "Apple Design" book, which discusses the history of the company in terms of the designs and politics of design, as opposed to the people per say, or other history of the company. Just the form factors.

Very good unbiased comparison here from the coupe and sedan owners. Some good images as well.

Sorry if this in the wrong forum.

Neat data.

Good stuff in here as well.

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...Package-Option
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

nice Dane.

Im wondering if anyone has done a literal side by side photoshoot... font, r side, l side, rear, overhead, oblique angles.. etc... of the two to show the comparisons?

my obsession......

You should dhu eet, and do your own desigh thread/writeup.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

^ kinda...

Dakar M3 with ZHP's in the background

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    You should dhu eet, and do your own desigh thread/writeup.
    I should.
    All I need is a sedan near me (pref TiAg, so the comparison is direct)...

Any takers?

Quote Originally Posted by PHZ View Post
    I should.
    All I need is a sedan near me (pref TiAg, so the comparison is direct)...

Any takers?
    Unmodded, of course.

Gee, if only there was a superlative photographer (who happened to be a founding member) in the SoCal area that takes stunning photographs..........

Mmmm...not sure who you're referring to....but I bet there are a couple of really fantastic media groups out there in Cali....

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Mmmm...not sure who you're referring to....but I bet there are a couple of really fantastic media groups out there in Cali....
    the boss...

I don't think he likes shooting cars

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast