Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

West Coast Gathering?

I love that the Mafia has an ongoing annual gathering back East. Has there been a West Coast gathering? Or even discussion of one? Maybe in the Spring, so as not to conflict with the East Coast date? You know, so members in the middle of the country don't have to flip a coin to decide which to attend.

If in the SF Bay Area, I can help organize the drive - I know a few roads.
    Scott in San Ramon CA

I'm down if it's in the socal area.

good idea!

I like the sounds of this.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I think we talked about this before, there are already so many meets out here that it was prob not gonna happen. As for SoCal members, Big SoCal Euro is in November at Qualcomm

But a Family gathering is so much more......Family!

We have meets on the East Coast as well.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Perhaps "gathering" describes the poetics of the situation more so than "meet".

It would be another Roundel feature! lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bimmerscott View Post
    I love that the Mafia has an ongoing annual gathering back East. Has there been a West Coast gathering? Or even discussion of one? Maybe in the Spring, so as not to conflict with the East Coast date? You know, so members in the middle of the country don't have to flip a coin to decide which to attend.

If in the SF Bay Area, I can help organize the drive - I know a few roads.
    I'm in the Bay. 20 minutes away from Berkeley..

I'm down for a nice weekend get together and a cruise. It all comes down to the date.

I'm down if near the bay. I'm in Sacramento but don't mind the drive. I'll just make a weekend trip out of it to the city.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We just had a small meet PIP, Imola and Todness were participants, in for another here in bay area.....:D

sent from dennis' personal electronic device

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast