Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I may have recruited 2 new members :)

Yeah - I mentioned the Mafia and provided a link on a bimmerfest thread, and pretty sure they both joined
    Feels good to spread the word!
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

Picked up three new members during past 24 hours:

Johnmadd
    EVSTAXI (I told him about the site last night)
    JohnnyGraphic (he cited Washburn as referral).

Wash, did you tell Johnmadd about the site?

I don't remember that username, Marcus. I am pretty sure he wasn't one of them...
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

This brings up something I was thinking about today. Marcus, if u ever get business cards made up, will u share the file with us? Then we could leave them on zhp's we see around. I'd keep some in my glovebox for sure. Edit. I guess they would be called "calling cards" not business cards, cause they dont need anyone's name on them... Just zhpmafia, and something like our tag line "a forum dedicated to ....."
    Last edited by Mtnman; 01-15-2011 at 03:51 PM.
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

I've been tinkering with business cards for the past week. I could get some generic ones, without our names on them. Just ZHPMafia.com -- with a message.

I would share the file with you. I'll just go through Vistaprint. They've got a good deal on cards right now.

Might wanna mention that ZHP = "Performance Package" somewhere too, on the card... I am sure there's at least a few owners who may not know what "ZHP" means. Whether those owners are "recruit-worthy" is open to debate

Perfect. I mean, if the don wants to put his name on them, i am in no place to disagree..... But that would be cool just to leave one wedged in a guys driver window when u see a zhp in the parking lot...
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Thanks to all that help spread the word...
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Yeah. I am a humble guy. I do not need my name on the cards. I wish I had cards today. I would have left a card on that ZHP. Also, I will implement Wash's suggestion about putting performance package some place.

I'm selective about those I tell. Trying to find people who will fit in with this site. So far, so good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast