Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 324 of 346 FirstFirst ... 224274314322323324325326334 ... LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 3459
    Just messing with you.
    Very nice mods as always.
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Charlie's ///M Project Thread

Quote Originally Posted by WOLFN8TR View Post
    Just messing with you.
    Very nice mods as always.
    It’s okay Gary

I just mentioned that because in the past I have passed on two sets of wheels to two different people, a brand new never used SOS autodim rear view mirror, a pair of OEM M3 side mirrors and a bunch of other items where I have either given these items away or have sold them at considerable savings to my friends.

I have never price gouged anyone from this forum and have helped out as well as been helped out by a few members here. The BMW Performance carbon fiber strut bar I had listed in the classifieds section of this forum was listed out of sarcasm because of the price a few so-called enthusiasts were selling theirs at. The price I listed was crazy but then that’s because I’m really not interested in selling my spare set.

Yes, sometimes my mods are unexpected and are at Stuart’s high quality level.... by the way, I will always have immense respect for Stuart because his mods are at a whole nother level from mine. EPIC level in my opinion but it is enthusiasts just like Stuart (and some who are here I will never put at Stuart’s level because of their “ethics”) why I mod and build up my cars.

I have three cars to take care of, maintain and then mod (put on cheap “Korean” rep parts) so I “float” around between the three as you know Gary, hence my project threads. I mod to my liking and have had good responses from the majority of people I know here on this forum and in my area so for those who choose to nit-pick or hate on what I do in my project threads, it is their prerogative to do so but their opinions are just that to me, just opinions and I won’t respond to them nor will justify why I am doing what I have been doing to any of my cars if they choose to be jerks while making their comments in my project threads.

Only the people who I choose to bring into my inner circle of friends (the ones I keep in contact thru texting and/or messaging) are the ones who’s opinions matter to me and I will continue to listen to what they all have to say.

Anyway... getting back to your joking around... feel free to do so. It’s all good besides I know how to reach you if I want to talk to you

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by cakM3; 02-19-2020 at 02:00 PM.

Probably not a good time for me to fix Gary's fix huh? lol

Quote Originally Posted by WOLFN8TR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Looks like 2020 is going to be a decent year for my M3 and a Bad year for my wallet.
    Fixed....

Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    Probably not a good time for me to fix Gary's fix huh? lol
    You’re welcome to come out and fix my fix. It’s a real PITA!!

BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

I got the airbag recall service, 4-wheel alignment and battery replacement completed and when I get to the dealer to pick my car up, the service advisor told me that there were several people taking pictures of my M3 throughout the day. I get told this by my service advisor every time I take my M3 in for any type of service at this dealership.

Feels good when you get validation on how good your M3 looks from the mods you have put on it no matter what is said about it on any forum....

Last edited by cakM3; 02-28-2020 at 03:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post

Feels good when you get validation on how good your M3 looks from the mods you have put on it no matter what is said about it on any forum....

She's a looker for sure!

2004 Titansilber Metallic BMW 330i ZHP

Very cool!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by JPMo View Post
    She's a looker for sure!
    Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Very cool!
    Thanks guys

I have some parts ordered from Taiwan coming in I will be installing into my M3..... gosh!!! I might ruin this car if I do... . We'll see about that...

I’m sourcing these side mirrors from Taiwan

Then I’ll be following Mirza’s DIY to retrofit autofold mirrors onto my M3

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...K-doityourself

Hmmm, like those, but not like you going non-OEM wrt the M. But, if BMW doesn't make 'em, non BMW it is! Rock 'em!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

BMW does make it though. But I think he's just buying it to gut out the motors and transfer them into his housings?

Page 324 of 346 FirstFirst ... 224274314322323324325326334 ... LastLast