Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 342 of 346 FirstFirst ... 242292332340341342343344 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 3459
    Wow is that shiny!

Sent from my SM-F926U1 using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Charlie's ///M Project Thread

Beautiful Spring day outside so I mounted my new center caps on my BBS wheels then took a few pictures. I love having quality center caps on nice BBS wheels

I love having this OEM CSL bootlid on my M3

I still have more work to complete on this car before I can say I'm done but this car sure does look good!

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

Looks REALLY good, I need bigger rotors in the front to fill my wheels out. I love that look
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

I got unpleasant news from my dealer today when I was getting my passenger door handle repaired, engine oil changed out and brake fluid completely flushed... it has been something I have been thru with my first BMW and now it has shown it's ugly face on my M3....

I have a good shop lined up, not dealer, to do the repairs and weld in the reinforcement plates so this won't be an issue again... once this is done, I will have my ZHP taken in for the same subframe reinforcement. Looks like I have found the right indy shop to take both of my BMWs to going forward . . .

Bummer. But good to hear you have an action plan ready.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    Bummer. But good to hear you have an action plan ready.
    Sooner or later it happens to all of us fredo. I'm no stranger to this as I had this happen to me with my first BMW. It was only a matter of time before I would see this on my M3. Fortunately for me I have a local shop who have done rear subframe repairs on BMWs many times so to me it makes perfect sense to take my car to them to have repairs made. Once finished I will be planning the same for my ZHP to ensure it won't suffer the same fate as my M3 had suffered...

I would say for cars that are lowered on coilovers, over time they are most likely to experience rear subframe failures as compared to cars that are strictly on stock ride height but that is an opinion that I have not based on any facts . . .

bmr but as you said, it was likely going to happen

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    bmr but as you said, it was likely going to happen
    For the E46 it is only a matter of time. I have always been keen to have my rear subframe checked out every time the car is on the lift which makes me wonder whether or not the mechanic has thoroughly checked for cracks in my subframe in the past. The mechanic who found this knew what he was looking for and pointed them out in the video he had sent to me to review. One of the cracks had some rust on it which is why I wonder if my rear subframe on my M3 has been thoroughly checked in the past...

Anyway, I have this issue now and will get it resolved soon. I just hope my panel is not compromised enough by the cracks that it also has to be replaced. Hopefully the damage is limited to cracks that can be welded and then reinforcement plates added to strengthen the area and prevent this from happening again. I figure while the car is getting repaired, I might as well have my AutoSolutions SSK installed while the car is on the lift

Re SSK, nice!

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Re SSK, nice!
    It's the one I purchased from Hieu

Just called the shop where I'm getting the work done and I will be looking at refreshing all the bushings/RTabs, change out the GUIBO and CSB, install my AutoSolutions SSK (upgrading from the BMW Performance SSK currently installed), and refreshing the front perch spring rubbers as my coilovers are making noise when I am steering the car in the parking lot... so lots of work will be getting done and I will be getting pictures while the car is in the shop...all this before my June trip to Florida

Page 342 of 346 FirstFirst ... 242292332340341342343344 ... LastLast