Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 184 of 346 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194234284 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 3459
    Wow!! That sucker is Gorgeous! ! I see you're pre wired for a ceiling fan, lol.

BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Quote Originally Posted by WOLFN8TR View Post
    Wow!! That sucker is Gorgeous! ! I see you're pre wired for a ceiling fan, lol.

Very observant Gary....I keep my place at a cool 71 degrees so ceiling fan not required... This is the very last carbon fiber component I will be adding to the exterior of my ///M folks.....the crowning touch so to speak

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Wait till you're up here next time to see this in person BP...I think you will like it even more

I'll have my carbon fiber roof panel delivered to me by then too No Hieu! It's not going on the wall....
    The carbon fiber on the lip itself looks good. Still not warming up to how it looks on your car. But you like it, and that's all that matters anyways. Congrats

darn it, how about the ceiling above your bed?

I got this package delivered to me today by FEDEX

More pics will be uploaded from my Nikon later...got to head to work
    ooh nice. did a double take to make sure it was actually yours, cause you managed to trick me twice last time LOL

Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    The carbon fiber on the lip itself looks good. Still not warming up to how it looks on your car. But you like it, and that's all that matters anyways. Congrats
    Yeah Hieu.....the front lip is not for everyone. I happen to like it so that's what counts At least it's in 1x1 just like everything else that will be on the outside of my ///M

darn it, how about the ceiling above your bed?
    Never needed one since my apartment is at a nice cool 71 degrees

ooh nice. did a double take to make sure it was actually yours, cause you managed to trick me twice last time LOL
    Yeah I know Hieu! I now have my own carbon fiber roof panel (thanks to you!) which will be mounted sometime in early spring 2015. I still have some more things to get, money to save for the installation....and the holiday season to get through....my plans are to get this installed well before the 2015 Mafia reunion meet.

As I keep saying....I hope not to disappoint the family with progress of my build threads...
    I honestly don't think it's possible that you could ever "disappoint" us with any of your cars or mods..

Sent from my potato using Tapatalk
    Hi, I'm John, and I miss my 6MT Alcantara baby! | 2003 Orient Blue 330i ZHP
    Had: ARC8's | Poly Bushings | Koni Yellows | Perf Brakes | TMS Subframe | Hotchkiss | LOVE!

Quote Originally Posted by OtterEffect View Post
    I honestly don't think it's possible that you could ever "disappoint" us with any of your cars or mods..

Sent from my potato using Tapatalk
    Thanks Otter! I appreciate that!

With that said...I couldn't wait to get home from work so I can begin polishing my new CSL carbon fiber roof panel by Challenge. I just did a small part and polished it until the surface was buttery smooth....man does that part of my roof panel look sweet!

You can see in the pic below how the surface has been polished to a glass-like finish....

l now know how Hieu felt when his friend polished his roof and he saw the results afterwards....this roof panel is absolutely stunning!

Tried a flash afterwards...

pictures were taken using my iPhone for now...

I wouldn't even want to drive the car, with a panel like that.

The friendliest forum on the planet!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    I wouldn't even want to drive the car, with a panel like that.

The friendliest forum on the planet!
    Why Dane?

Page 184 of 346 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194234284 ... LastLast