Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 332 of 346 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332333334342 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 3459
    Family helping family!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Hieu’s part arrived yesterday in the mail in perfect condition. Thanks Hieu!!

I plan to order the roof insulation for my M3 tomorrow from ECS Tuning

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

Sweet! I was just at Hieu's today! Pics of a special (to me) mod coming.

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Sweet! I was just at Hieu's today! Pics of a special (to me) mod coming.
    I know what you have coming.... very nice addition John! Very nice!!!!

Charlie's ///M Project Thread

When you put in the amount of money, time and work into your car you will find people starting to follow the work and vision you are putting into your unique ride... this is what I have learned and seen throughout my journey with my 2004 M3. It is nowhere near the best M3 in the country and this is not my intention but for me it is the best M3 for me which is all that truly matters. There will always be someone who will have a better car than me so rather than focusing my energies on making my M3 the absolute best M3, I have focused on following the vision I have for my car and not worrying what anyone has to say regarding my choice of mods or how I have my car set up.

Where I live we have huge area car meets that are enthusiast centric in nature encompassing many different makes/brands of cars. At these meets, I have seen pristine examples all the way down to cars that have been damaged in accidents, yet the owners are enthusiastic about cars. In my experience I have met some very nice people and also some that are not so nice. It is what it is... I enjoy interacting with genuinely nice people and answering their questions to various mods and why I set my car up.

I think one of the most rewarding experiences I have had and continue to have with my M3, although I still consider my car work in progress, is that the event organizers of these huge car meets (Broke East Meet)

gave me an invite to bring my M3 to one of their recent event where there were 1200 cars registered. My M3 was given VIP parking and placed in a separate VIP section where there were only 4 cars in this room. I did not submit my car for entry but one of the event sponsors knew of my car and reached out to me and asked me to bring my M3 so others could appreciate the work I have put into this car.

Whether those of you reading this post agree or disagree, that is your choice. All I am saying is that when you put in hard work into your car people will start noticing it and you will receive good feedback. I'm sure Hieu can attest to this as he has put in a lot of hard work into his BMW and the results of his work speak for itself. Anyway, here are a few pictures that were taken at the event by the sponsor who invited my M3...

I had a lot of people not believe that my M3 had 181,400 miles driven on it when they were looking at my car that day. In fact they would not believe me until I showed them my odometer reading. The point of this post is that any of you can build your car up to this level if you desire. I have had my M3 for 12 years now and it is still work in progress.

As Hieu has stated in my project thread, I still have a carbon fiber roof panel to install. Yes Hieu, I still have everything needed to do the install I just need to stop buying more cars and set aside the money and get my carbon fiber roof panel installed.... SMFH. I will eventually get this done and it will happen but I'm in the process of sourcing an OEM CSL airbox for my M3 from a friend of mine and I really want this airbox.

Instead of installing my carbon fiber roof panel, I purchased a 2004 ZHP, pictured above. I have been focusing on getting my ZHP set up for winter driving duties so that I can reduce mileage on my B5 Audi S4 Avant but then there's also my Porsche which demands some time and additional money... so all in good time. There is still much more I want to accomplish with my M3 as well as the other three cars I now have.

It never stops.....
    Last edited by cakM3; 10-14-2020 at 10:09 AM.

Your hard work and attention to details shows. Good work my man!

lol damn you. it just makes me miss my car more. The car looks good in the pictures. But yeah, I was reading to see if you would mention the roof anywhere

So freakin' cool! That car deserves the attention, you've put your heart into it.

Charlie's ///M Project Thread

Quote Originally Posted by foolio View Post
    Your hard work and attention to details shows. Good work my man!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    lol damn you. it just makes me miss my car more. The car looks good in the pictures. But yeah, I was reading to see if you would mention the roof anywhere
    Hieu, I still have not forgotten the roof project. I just need to stop buying more cars

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    So freakin' cool! That car deserves the attention, you've put your heart into it.
    Just following my vision for this car John, thanks... it’s a very different car from the time you have driven it...

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by cakM3; 10-14-2020 at 05:34 AM.

Page 332 of 346 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332333334342 ... LastLast