Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 320 of 346 FirstFirst ... 220270310318319320321322330 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 3459
    wholeheartedly a joke Charlie haha, I know what the market is for these currently. And unfortunately, for those interested in buying one, that price continues to rise.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    I'll start the bidding at $20 CRISP one dollar bills..............irresistible I know
    That's messed up. 20?

I'd go for 25 lightly *creased* one dollar bills. Creased. Lightly. No glitter, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Lazlo View Post
    That's messed up. 20?

I'd go for 25 lightly *creased* one dollar bills. Creased. Lightly. No glitter, either.
    glitter adds value, leave that ish on there hahaha
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Nice Charlie!
    Ask big money for that bar and use those money to your future upgrades.
    Are you running the other strut brace constantly on your M3 or you switching it with Dinan bar? ( I think you have one)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RUS_ZHP View Post
    Nice Charlie!
    Ask big money for that bar and use those money to your future upgrades.
    Are you running the other strut brace constantly on your M3 or you switching it with Dinan bar? ( I think you have one)
    Sergy, my M3 has the BMW Performance carbon fiber strut bar on it. I purchased this strut bar brand new and it has been on my M3 ever since. Arguably the best looking strut bar for the E46 platform in my opinion. I liked this strut bar so much that I also got it for my ZHP when I owned it and never had issues. Botond ended up getting one for himself but unfortunately his broke in half and he can chime in on his experience using this carbon fiber strut bar. I have never seen one of these break until his broke so that is why I have a "spare" BMW Performance carbon fiber strut bar at my garage just in case the one on my M3 ever breaks but as I have said, everything has a price if someone is willing to pay to have this part

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    wholeheartedly a joke Charlie haha, I know what the market is for these currently. And unfortunately, for those interested in buying one, that price continues to rise.
    You're right Jacob. Finding these strut bars in decent shape will be harder and harder to find as time goes by... Then getting an owner of one of these strut bars to let theirs go will drive up the cost of obtaining one of these beautiful BMW parts. It is the same for OEM CSL parts such as the carbon fiber door panels or OEM CSL interior seats.... $$$$$$

Got you Charlie. I've seen Botond pictures of broken bar. It is crazy and it could be mfg defect.
    Anyways, those bars look damn right in the engine bay.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Charlie's ///M Project Thread

Quote Originally Posted by RUS_ZHP View Post
    Got you Charlie. I've seen Botond pictures of broken bar. It is crazy and it could be mfg defect.
    Anyways, those bars look damn right in the engine bay.
    No arguments there Sergy... that’s why I still have one mounted in my M3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Glitter adds value to everything. And as does carbon fiber.

Glitter All The Things!

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Lazlo View Post
    Glitter adds value to everything. And as does carbon fiber.

Glitter All The Things!
    We all know how much Charrie likes carbon fiber.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

And we know how much Lazlo likes glitter...

Page 320 of 346 FirstFirst ... 220270310318319320321322330 ... LastLast