Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 326 of 346 FirstFirst ... 226276316324325326327328336 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 3459

Deciding if I want to leave the car “as is” or recode it so my keys will activate my new autofold feature every time I lock my car?

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post

Deciding if I want to leave the car “as is” or recode it so my keys will activate my new autofold feature every time I lock my car?

Looks awesome!
    You don't park this car on tight street everyday, so you probably do not need to fold them everytime it's closed.
    My vote unquestionably goes for auto-dimming features retrofit. I think this is very cool.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RUS_ZHP View Post
    Looks awesome!
    You don't park this car on tight street everyday, so you probably do not need to fold them everytime it's closed.
    You’re right. I don’t street park my cars. I will never street park any of my cars. Not worth the risk of some idiot side swiping the car or some asshat vandalizing it.

I see myself activating autofold when I park my car in the garage just so I can get my ass around the car without touching my side mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by RUS_ZHP View Post
    My vote unquestionably goes for auto-dimming features retrofit. I think this is very cool.
    I’m seriously considering doing this mod... perhaps in May/June when temps are in the lower 70’s. It will add another nice touch to my M3

Charlie's ///M Project Thread

Future entry
    Last edited by cakM3; 03-08-2020 at 07:35 PM.

Nice upgrade!
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Those are awesome! Nice werk.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by WOLFN8TR View Post
    Nice upgrade!
    Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Those are awesome! Nice werk.
    Thanks guys. It comes down to the little things as well such as adding options that were not available to US spec cars... apparently my work is getting noticed by a few in my area because my M3 is getting invited to area meets this year...

How can you not go when one of the event coordinators texts you “You MUST and I mean MUST bring the M3 to the opener May 3rd

Then he texts this:
    Not the wagon, nor the Porsche. The M3. People need to see your M3. I’ll put you inside VIP parking

He finishes the invite by texting me this...
    More people need to see the M3! And appreciate the work regardless if they can grasp the insanity of the OEM CSL door panels alone

So I will be bringing my M3 to the 2020 season opener event in Connecticut. It has been a few years since I have shown my M3 at any car event.

Last edited by cakM3; 03-12-2020 at 05:20 AM.

After programming my GM5 module Botond also programmed my FTM and BTM modules and updated my VO for auto fold side mirrors and got my key fob to enable the auto fold feature. This mod is now complete. Thanks for the assist Botond.

I also readjusted my passenger LED fog light and when I drove home could see everything was perfect. These Morimoto LED fogs are worth every penny, and for those who did not buy them... consider getting them.

On my way down to Botond's house, a lowered Audi B5 A4 (or debadged S4) sedan rolled up on me, car was looking very nice and looked like it was properly modded and set up. They were checking out my M3 and Botond and I, of course were checking out their modded Audi... it was a pretty nice exchange of appreciation for each other's ride... as they moved forward Botond and I could see the passenger say to his driver "check out that caliper!!" and his mouth dropped as he looked at my front 6-pot calipers... it was amusing to see their reaction to my Brenbo GT BBK... damn my M3 was looking good today...

Anyway I wanted to share this with you all...
    Last edited by cakM3; 03-15-2020 at 02:08 PM.

Very cool!!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

I didn't see that last bbk shot when you first posted. That picture is money lol

Page 326 of 346 FirstFirst ... 226276316324325326327328336 ... LastLast