Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 329 of 346 FirstFirst ... 229279319327328329330331339 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 3459
    Memorial day weekend is upon us and I have lots of detailing work to do. I need to park the M3 outside in the bright sunny day to allow for my annuall leatherique application... my seats could use another treatment of this fine leather product.

Charlie's ///M Project Thread

I ordered this part from Europe to cover the second hole in my new no-sunroof headliner. Thanks to Botond I have a microphone cover in the proper color

I still have to order the frame (part#11)

All I have left is to order this frame to attach the microphone cover to on the headliner then I'm done.

Once this is done, all I need are the front and rear insulation sections and I will have everything I will need to do my CSL roof install. Key is to have everything first. Yes I have taken my sweet ass time on this project Hieu

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by cakM3; 05-24-2020 at 03:56 AM.

Funny you mentioned that. I literally just found that piece just right now while cleaning up. Along with the metal bracket thing that it attaches to. I don't have the microphone though, just the cover. This is the one I lost in the first place, ended up buying another one when I installed the roof lol

edit:
    I only just saw that you mentioned me at the bottom of the pictures haha

Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    Funny you mentioned that. I literally just found that piece just right now while cleaning up. Along with the metal bracket thing that it attaches to. I don't have the microphone though, just the cover. This is the one I lost in the first place, ended up buying another one when I installed the roof lol

edit:
    I only just saw that you mentioned me at the bottom of the pictures haha
    Yeah, this is all I need to get and I will be able to mount that panel onto my head liner. Thanks to you for listing both the front and rear insulation pieces, all I need to do is order them and I will have everything I need to do the carbon fiber roof panel install. I just need to put aside the money for labor and take the car to my body shop to do the retrofit. I will also replace both the front and rear window when I do this so everything will be fresh when done...it is happening but slowly I'm afraid.

I have upcoming 60k mile Porsche maintenance (looking about $4k) to do and as always there's my Audi maintenance since my Audi is my daily.... so eventually I will have the money put aside and get this done.

EDIT: Hieu, I did take another look at my roof panel and man it still looks as sexy as hell... I know when I do get this project done, it will be one of my favorite mods done to my M3 to date...

Yeah definitely. I still can't take a good picture of it. Even the best picture doesn't look like it captures what it really looks like. Can't wait to see it finally installed.

Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    Yeah definitely. I still can't take a good picture of it. Even the best picture doesn't look like it captures what it really looks like. Can't wait to see it finally installed.
    Hieu, I will eventually get all this done and you are more than welcome to tell me it’s about damned time

I will agree with you for sure!!

I purchased a Navi headunit from Chris to replace the worn OE headunit currently in my M3. At time of removal Chris’ M3 had 26k miles on it so it should be in good condition with no scratches or very few scratches on the screen.

I’m assuming the LED screen on this headunit will provide a perfect display. I’m looking forward to this

That's a good find. I thought about it, mine has dead pixels, but decided to pass.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

fredo, I got a few dead pixels so that's why I got this. I can then get a replacement LED display from eBay and do the repair DIY on my OE headunit at a later time.

I like your plan.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Page 329 of 346 FirstFirst ... 229279319327328329330331339 ... LastLast