Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 340 of 346 FirstFirst ... 240290330338339340341342 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 3459
    That’s a great compliment.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    I thought so as well fredo, thanks.

Very cool!

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Charlie's ///M Project Thread

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Very cool!
    I have submitted a few 4k 60fps videos to my friend this morning so he can splice them in as he sees fit to put them into his YouTube video...

Few pictures I took the other day...

My OEM CSL center console
    Last edited by cakM3; 12-08-2021 at 06:59 PM.

My ZHP has been getting lots of attention lately with so much going on.... I decided I will be changing out my BBS center caps for much better ones...

Below are my current center caps. They are the ones that came with my wheel when I purchased them.

below are the ones I sourced and will be using going forward...

The new ones will look much better on my car.

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

New center caps came in today and I will be installing them soon while my M3 is hibernating for the winter....

These center caps look even better now that I have them in my hands.... a big improvement over the ones currently installed pictured below.

The little things like center caps also contribute to the quality of the build. As some say... the attention to detail items...
    Last edited by cakM3; 01-05-2022 at 12:54 PM.

Sent from my SM-F926U1 using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

I ordered my roof insulation for my upcoming CSL carbon fiber roof panel install this Spring back on the 29th of December and the part finally arrived at ECS Tuning on Wednesday. They shipped the part to me and it's on its way to me now. Once I get this part all I have to do is order the infra-red front windshield and then take the car to the shop to have everything installed. I have a lot going on here at my garage . . .

I have also been collecting a few specific Hot Wheels cars and have been looking to find models representative of the cars I currently own... so far I have been able to source two BMW E46 M3 Hot Wheels cars, one of which (the blue one) was only on a very limited 30,000 run and have sold out vey quick. I have #29,336 of this limited run.

I plan on keeping them in their original packaging unopened . . .

A) Love the Hot Wheels!
    B) I never realized the CSL conversion had the side mirror controls on the center console. Very cool.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    A) Love the Hot Wheels!
    Now to find an E46 BMW Sedan Hot Wheels if one exists.....

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    B) I never realized the CSL conversion had the side mirror controls on the center console. Very cool.
    That's because the OEM CSL door panel does not have the window switch on them so you have a 9' wiring harness routed thru the door into the cabin and routed across the dash to the center console where the switch is relocated... that was fun

Page 340 of 346 FirstFirst ... 240290330338339340341342 ... LastLast