Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 228 of 346 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238278328 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 3459
    Quote Originally Posted by 3ZHPGUY View Post
    That doesn't look like a good thing!
    When smoke started pouring out of my engine bay, that was my initial thought. I shut down my engine right away and opened up my hood to investigate... then I noticed something leaking from underneath my engine. I was a little nervous at this point and a lot of things began racing thru my mind. Fortunately I had another ///M friend with me when this happened. I checked out the fluid that was leaking and noticed it was not engine oil (thank god!!!) Then I realized it was my power steering fluid leaking.... went thru the power steering issue with my ZHP earlier this year... got my car towed home and immediately put it on jack stands and verified where the source of my problem is.... high pressure power steering hose failed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pip View Post
    Did you need to take off the bumper to get on the truck?
    Sean I took off the front bumper because my ///M is that low... I didn't want to have any damage to my carbon fiber lip spoiler so it was easier to take it off and then get my car put on the flat bed. Now that I have everything apart, I'll be taking out my headlight assemblies as well and swapping out my Bosh lens for the ZKW lens. By the time everything is complete my ///M will have restored power steering hoses and brighter light output

Seems 2015 is the year of power steering issues at Charrie's Garage!

you know, even though you got problems with her right now, you got to admit, that is one beautiful freaking M3 specimen on that truck bed.
    2003 BMW 330i ZHP
    ESS Twin Screw Stage 2 - Wavetrac - Headers - Borla - BMW Performance
    Turner Motorsports - Powerflex - Hawk Performance

Build thread: http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...yan-s-2003-ZHP
    Wheelwell: 2003 BMW 3 Series
    Fuelly: 2003 BMW 330i

When I first seen these pictures I thought you wrecked the ///M! Man I can't even tell you how I felt. Luckily it was you that removed the front bumper, I thought you hit something. Sorry to hear about the hose blowing but at least it wasn't worse and you are OK!
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Reminds me Colin needs new PS hoses installed. Glad you and the car are ok.

Thumbs, iPhone, TaT.

Quote Originally Posted by rkneeshaw View Post
    you know, even though you got problems with her right now, you got to admit, that is one beautiful freaking M3 specimen on that truck bed.
    Oh, I agree... at first I was like oh shit!!! But then I realized what else I could be working on while recovering the power steering issue... so I am actually looking forward to working on the ///M for a change In 5 years of ownership, this is the second time the ///M has had to be placed on the truck bed for towing services... I would rather tow either of my BMWs than risk causing more damage to them

Quote Originally Posted by WOLFN8TR View Post
    When I first seen these pictures I thought you wrecked the ///M! Man I can't even tell you how I felt. Luckily it was you that removed the front bumper, I thought you hit something. Sorry to hear about the hose blowing but at least it wasn't worse and you are OK!
    Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    Reminds me Colin needs new PS hoses installed. Glad you and the car are ok.
    Thanks guys!

Oh no

GoingHAM mobile
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

Quote Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
    Oh no

GoingHAM mobile
    Thanks Seth! While I'm at it I will finally install my IAT sensor.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Oh, I agree... at first I was like oh shit!!! But then I realized what else I could be working on while recovering the power steering issue... so I am actually looking forward to working on the ///M for a change
    great attitude, charlie!

onward and upward!

peter
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    great attitude, charlie!

onward and upward!

peter
    Thanks Peter! Today I will start by taking out my Gruppe M CAI, then I will be working on the headlight assembly removal. Then I can look into where I will mount my IAT sensor....thinking on the driver's side brake vent. I want to get the IAT relocation complete today then I can spend the rest of the weekend working on my ZKW lens retrofit to my M3 headlight assemblies. I have done enough headlight assembly surgeries that doing them won't be too bad

Quote Originally Posted by rkneeshaw View Post

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 228 of 346 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238278328 ... LastLast