Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 322 of 346 FirstFirst ... 222272312320321322323324332 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 3459
    Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    I'll be posting what is next for my Bimmer..... yet this will cause more delays in getting my roof changed out for the carbon fiber roof I have in my spare bedroom but well worth the wait for me...
    dammit, i'm only here for the roof lol

But the CSL airbox is nice too. Did you already get everything else that you needed for it?

Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    dammit, i'm only here for the roof lol

But the CSL airbox is nice too. Did you already get everything else that you needed for it?
    Hieu, I will be working on getting everything else next. Target month to install is in June by my birthday.

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

im in love with that box, but not for $9k. any reason why you got that instead of a karbonius or other option that seem to be of equal quality?
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Charlie's ///M Project Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    im in love with that box, but not for $9k. any reason why you got that instead of a karbonius or other option that seem to be of equal quality?
    Jacob, at the end of the day I know I have an OEM CSL part in my engine bay, that’s why. Regarding cost, in my M3 build, I have not looked at how much money I have thrown into my M3 over the years. If I had “bean counted” I probably would have gotten a Camry instead.

When I got my Porsche turbo, I had already decided I will not be boosting my M3 so the obvious choice then was getting an OEM CSL intake to replace the Gruppe M CAI I currently have.

As for cost vs hp, the numbers don’t add up but the sound I will get having this intake and the eye candy knowing what I have is OEM more than makes up for it as far as I am concerned.

Yes, I seriously considered going the Karbonius route, and they make a very good product but in the end I will know it’s only a rep and not the real item.

The only “CSL” part on my car that’s a rep part is my rear diffuser and I may end up replacing this part for an original item as well since everything I have on my M3 that’s a CSL part is OEM CSL...

Oh, and I’m not paying ECS Tuning’s outrageous price for my OEM CSL intake either....

I get it from that aspect of wanting OE stuff, my car is a rolling list of BMWP stuff as well (minus the rear diffuser lol). I think 9k is an absurd amount, hopefully you can find a lightly used unit in perfect condition. I've seen them pop up on M3Forum in the past.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    I get it from that aspect of wanting OE stuff, my car is a rolling list of BMWP stuff as well (minus the rear diffuser lol). I think 9k is an absurd amount, hopefully you can find a lightly used unit in perfect condition. I've seen them pop up on M3Forum in the past.
    Already found one and worked out a good deal on it.

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 402
Size:  455.9 KB

Oh and getting this part as well....

Hieu, I will be working on getting everything else next. Target month to install is in June by my birthday.

Nice I'm aiming for that as well. Hopefully my car will be done lol

The only “CSL” part on my car that’s a rep part is my rear diffuser and I may end up replacing this part for an original item as well since everything I have on my M3 that’s a CSL part is OEM CSL...

Wouldn't the CF roof also also be a rep part?

Man that reminds me, i have a bunch of OEM CSL parts that I gotta sell.

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3
    Oh and getting this part as well....
    Don't people usually get both of those? When they get the CSL intake?

Hieu, that’s nice that you have OEM CSL stuff to sell

Page 322 of 346 FirstFirst ... 222272312320321322323324332 ... LastLast