Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 292 of 346 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293294302342 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 3459
    Don't you love validation? haha I'm the same way. Love the feedback.
    2003 Imola on Alcantara
    Slowly Upgrading

Charlie's ///M Project Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ridgey View Post
    Don't you love validation? haha I'm the same way. Love the feedback.
    I agree it's always nice to get validation of the work you put into your car I like to use the feedback I get from people who are in the business of fixing cars as an indication whether or not I'm staying on course.

I have been accused in the past of ruining a car due to putting on cheap "Korean made" quality parts but then that was their opinion. To me if the part looks right and is of good quality, in other words the part has not gotten any negative feedback from the community, then I personally don't see any issue with using that part. It's not like I'm using a part that just came out with no history to it. I'm very selective on what I put on my cars and my cars show that when compared next to stock versions of the same car. Point is that there will always be haters out there. just follow your vision and as long as you keep your car maintained and clean... you should be okay

Thanks for your comment on my project thread Ridgey!

oh, one more thing I would like to add is that as nice as my cars are... I know there are others out there that are much nicer than mine. I can come up with a few examples.... Adam's (M3Dragon) M3 is the reference standard I use when modding my M3 as I feel it is the best M3 in this country... then there's JeppeJ's custom converted M3 sedan... probably one of the nicest E46 examples in the world in my book. Both cars clearly in a level all by themselves. Shows just how far you can go if you desired
    Last edited by cakM3; 10-13-2018 at 06:52 PM.

Stu's wagon comes to mind too though far from stock.
    Charlie, I think all your cars are tastefully done
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    yeah... except for that 911. what a POS!

hahahahahahaha
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Well said Charlie. And, very cool.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    True Rob!! Stu's wagon is also one of the best examples of tastefully modded cars out there! Very well thought out and executed! Also one of my favorite E46s out there! Thanks for mentioning this and thanks for your complement!

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    yeah... except for that 911. what a POS!

hahahahahahaha
    Yeah Peter, I completely ruined my 997 by putting on cheap aftermarket parts! hahahahahahaha!!

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Well said Charlie. And, very cool.
    Thanks John!

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Yeah Peter, I completely ruined my 997 by putting on cheap aftermarket parts! hahahahahahaha!!
    yeah, and you're laughing all the way too!

man.... i love 911s. i gotta see yours one day.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Charlie's ///M Project Thread

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    yeah, and you're laughing all the way too!

man.... i love 911s. i gotta see yours one day.
    Peter, I really need to plan a trip up with my 997 to hang with you guys over a nice 3-day weekend

I still have a few things to do though before doing this...

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah, too bad you couldn't make it up with BP last year. Speaking of which, I haven't heard from BP... are you guys thinking about the same weekend at Calabogie this year? That's in two weeks!
    orange260z

2009 Porsche Carrera S Coupe PDK/Sport Chrono Plus - Porsche Racing Green / Sand Beige Full Leather
    1999 Miata - Brilliant Black/Tan Leather

Quote Originally Posted by orange260z View Post
    Yeah, too bad you couldn't make it up with BP last year. Speaking of which, I haven't heard from BP... are you guys thinking about the same weekend at Calabogie this year? That's in two weeks!
    Ayan, are you sure on the dates? I thought Calabogie was in July because I can't make it up there due to a wedding I have to be at in Colorado around that time-frame...

Page 292 of 346 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293294302342 ... LastLast